Just a thought

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
niftyspifty
Nicky Driscoll

Just a thought

Post by niftyspifty » Apr 8th 2005, 6:50 pm

I'm just wondering, has anyone ever tried to write a fanfic for the gap between "Life of Brian" and "Self-Esteem"? I was always confused about how the relationship between Angela and Jordan ended up making out in the boiler room, so i tried to imagine an episode explaining how they ended up in there. Has anyone every thought about it or written a fanfic on it? Maybe it's just me. . . but i would be totally interested in reading one. . . :? :roll:

Lizka
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Lizka » Apr 9th 2005, 10:19 pm

You may have just planted a little plot bunny. May it grow to fruition by someone (maybe me - no ideas yet) out there.

It's a good idea, dude.

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Apr 10th 2005, 2:01 pm

That's a great idea, we'll consider it added to the list of fanfictions that need to be written -- the Jody Barsch story, and how Angela became friends with Rayanne.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

MSCLfan00
Nicky Driscoll

Post by MSCLfan00 » Apr 11th 2005, 7:45 pm

yeahh that's a really good idea because there are so many good storylines you can use with that!! i dont have any ideas for it right now but that'd be something to think about!
"You have the option of insanity. I do not! And that makes me CRAZY!"

GO KRAKOW! :)

--msclfan00--

BeverlyHills_RockStar16
Overlooked Sibling

Re: Just a thought

Post by BeverlyHills_RockStar16 » Aug 5th 2005, 3:20 pm

niftyspifty wrote:I'm just wondering, has anyone ever tried to write a fanfic for the gap between "Life of Brian" and "Self-Esteem"? I was always confused about how the relationship between Angela and Jordan ended up making out in the boiler room, so i tried to imagine an episode explaining how they ended up in there. Has anyone every thought about it or written a fanfic on it? Maybe it's just me. . . but i would be totally interested in reading one. . . :? :roll:
\
i dunno i guess he like asked her to and she like did or whatever? it dosent u know like matter or whatever if there was like an episode in the middle i think it would be like totally boring, i mean what would it be like about him asking her 2 go to the bolier room or whatever?
rockiced_dimonds_BeverlyHills style
shopping is amazing