FANFIC FINALLY up....geocities.com/mscl_10

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
annette
Liberty High Student

Post by annette » Feb 13th 2007, 9:45 am

tennisgirl55 wrote:Ok so i forgot about my fanfiction 4 a while, but I will try and update this week sometime (I will post when it is) and I'll try 2 update w/ 2 chapters:):)

Sorry again for the long wait but when I did think of it I was trying to sort out how I would write the next chapter but I think I have it all sorted:):) Thanks for all the comments for the past chapters.
please update chapter 5 soon on the site!!!

Tereza8472
Frozen Embryo

Post by Tereza8472 » Feb 13th 2007, 3:59 pm

Ok so am I the only one who checks back here on an almost daily basis to see if she has Chapter 5 up yet? I even went back and reread the story but that just makes me want to see what happens after they kiss even more.. oh well... Update Soon! Please... :wink:
Favorite MSCL moment...
"...your mother says you like me"
"oh shut up"

annette
Liberty High Student

Post by annette » Feb 13th 2007, 4:07 pm

Tereza8472 wrote:Ok so am I the only one who checks back here on an almost daily basis to see if she has Chapter 5 up yet? I even went back and reread the story but that just makes me want to see what happens after they kiss even more.. oh well... Update Soon! Please... :wink:
dont worry you are not the only one who keeps checking, i do too, fingers crossed it wont be much longer

echelongirl143
Frozen Embryo

Post by echelongirl143 » Feb 13th 2007, 7:04 pm

dont worry guys...your not the only ones who come on everyday to see if the new chapter is up...i am dying everyday waiting for the new chapter...it was left on such a cliffhanger...

jordan and angela forever =D :BIGhug: [/quote]
do you live...do you die...do you bleed...for the fantasy!

i love 30 seconds to mars!

i <3 jordan catalano =D

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s115 ... a6b831.jpg

annette
Liberty High Student

Post by annette » Mar 4th 2007, 1:22 pm

still no update :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rainey's_Mischief
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Rainey's_Mischief » Mar 17th 2007, 12:36 am

Thanks for the update. I haven't read it yet but basically just found it. I'm happy to see MSCL fanfiction.

tennisgirl55
Nicky Driscoll

SO SORRY

Post by tennisgirl55 » Apr 22nd 2007, 7:17 pm

Hey Guys!!
I'm currently working on the next chapter. School took up a lot of time, but I promise I will get it up tonight as it is currently being written:):) SORRY for the long wait, I know I said it would be up, but I never got around to it, but I am doing it right now. So check up later 2night:):)

oaksand
Overlooked Sibling

Post by oaksand » Apr 23rd 2007, 2:46 pm

just read the latest part, cheers, can't wait to hear what angela has to say although being a jordan fan i hope it doesn't involve brian!

annette
Liberty High Student

Post by annette » Apr 25th 2007, 4:49 pm

great to see an update please post the next chapter soon. loving the story

Catalano87
Tino

Post by Catalano87 » May 9th 2007, 10:40 pm

Looooove it!! Cant wait to read more!! I love the whole thing you did with Jordan saying this doesnt feel like friday and everything!
"Defy yourself just look inside the wreckage of your past, to lose it all you have to do is lie. The policy is set no we are never turning back. It's time for excution, time to excute...."

annette
Liberty High Student

Re: FANFIC FINALLY up....geocities.com/mscl_10

Post by annette » Nov 24th 2007, 8:15 am

please please update this soon

oaksand
Overlooked Sibling

Post by oaksand » Jan 18th 2008, 5:26 pm

ditto last comment!

tennisgirl55
Nicky Driscoll

Post by tennisgirl55 » Feb 4th 2008, 7:18 pm

So I'm sure everyone hates me now, I haven't updated in such a long time...I'm terribly sorry. First I kept forgetting and then for a while there I was thinking of rewriting the whole story because I started in so long ago and my writing has improved. Then there was the issue of who was really at Jordan's door...was it Angela or someone else? But I've decided both of those (the story will stay as it is, even if the writing sucks 4 the first part and I've decided who's at the door.) I will type up a chapter this friday or sometime b4 next week, I only have classes until the early afternoon so I will type up a chapter for you guys. I am so sorry to everyone, I should updated when I said, but I forgot (please EMAIL ME, I will be changing my email so you can bombard me when I don't get it going, or when it has been too long) I plan to have 3 chapters in the next few months (I'm thinking 1 or 2 a month) and then when I am home for break (I have 4 months off) I can write a lot more and hopefully draw this to a close. I just wanted to get your guys' opinion. I was thinking of A. moving the story to fanfiction.net now, so it's easier to access/upload or B. Moving it there when it's all over with
What do you guys think? and when i move it , I'll do major, MAJOR updates to the first 5 chapters...

Thanks for being so loyal! You guys are the best and I'll post a little teaser here for you for the next chapter (just a few lines :D )

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan's Apartment

With one final look in the mirror Jordan answered the persistant knocking at the door. Opening it slowly, an image flooded back to him. Angela Chase, as a fourteen year old, stared back at him. Wearing a rather ugly dress by today's standards and covered in something that looked like mud to him, but even with the mud and the dress she looked beautiful to him.

"Jordan?" 28 year old Angela's voice snapped him out his trance

"Oh sorry, I got dazed there...Come-"

"Ok first," said Angela interrupting him and entering the apartment as he closed the door quietly "I have a lot to say and I can't have you talk or I'm not going to get it out."

She took a breath.

"Here it goes."

Outside Brian's House

Brian sat in a tree thinking about everything that had ever been important to him and only three things came to mind...family, education and Angela Chase. The last one being the subject that usually occupied his thoughts.

"Hey Krakow" a familar voice yelled up in the tree "What are you doing sitting in the tree?" Brian looked down at Rayanne Graff, who was standing impatiently waitng for his answer

"Sitting" he answered matter-of-factly.

"Sitting...well isn't that interesting...why are you sitting?...oh wait your thinking aren't you? Let me guess is it about our favorite unatural red head?" she smirked

Brian sighed and jumped down from the tree. "Is is that obvious?"

"Of course, you're one of those people who can be read like a book."

"You know, I don't know why I put up with her. All she's ever done is jerk me around and what I have to show for it...nothing"

"Well you know my stance in this" answered Rayanne "I'm a proud supporter for Jogela and all the happily ever after that will go with that...no offense, but you really need closure on this. It took me two years before I could get Angela to trust me again after all that and I still feel like I never really apologized to her...so you can try fighting for the possiblity of Brigela if you want or you can jump on the Jogela bandwagon with everyone else and have one final heart to heart with our dear Angelika...whatever floats your boat."

"You know, maybe a real talk would do me good and then I could figure this all out."

"Exactly" said Rayanne smiling.

"You know, you really should get into counselling or something, that little speech really helped."

"Thanks...but I'd wait tocall Angela tomorrow...she's sleeping and needs to get up early to help Sharon tomorrow" saiad Rayanne thinking of quick lie.

"Alright thanks," said Brian as he waved goodbye and entered his house, but once he was in he didn't heed her warning as he went to the phone and dialed the number Sharon had given him as Angela's cell.

OOOOO what will happen in the Angela/Jordan convo...what will Brian tell Angela and the actual reunion...yes that will be coming...I'm back and I hope you guys are still into reading this!

tennisgirl55
Nicky Driscoll

Post by tennisgirl55 » Feb 4th 2008, 7:29 pm

Oh and I also wanted to thanks everyone who responded since I last posted and everyone who posted in the guestbook....THANKS! *hugs*

tennisgirl55
Nicky Driscoll

Post by tennisgirl55 » Feb 12th 2008, 9:45 am

Hey,
Another delay, but it will be up on Friday afternoon...:)