I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this....

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
Juli
Nicky Driscoll

I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this....

Post by Juli » Nov 19th 2004, 1:38 am

I've been lurking for a long time and just got around to registering.

But in the fanfiction section, this is just a suggestion (as I don't want to step on anyone's toes), what about having the fan fics sorted out by category if they are couple related? A lot of people only want to read on certain couples or decide to stay away from certain ones because they don't ship the couple.

Or if they are to do mainly with a certain character some people are looking specifically for that, or they may be annoyed by that character and want to stay away from those.

Also, does anyone know when are they going to be opening the fanfiction page up for updates? It's much easier to keep track of stories there, and I'm sure there are people who have some fics to contribute :)

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Nov 19th 2004, 6:48 am

Yeah, I'm planning on re-organizing the whole fanfiction section (adding more abstracts, more categories, easier uploading feature) when mscl.com is relaunched. Right now I'm too busy with my "real life" job, so I can't make any promises as to when the new mscl.com will go online. But it's very high on my priorities list.

Juli
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Juli » Nov 19th 2004, 3:56 pm

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I had noticed that you were planning on doing some work on that section but I understand how life gets in the way. I didn't mean to come off as impatient, so I apologize if it seemed like that. I was just wondering about future plans so thanks for the heads up.

I'm looking forward to the new version, whenever you can get it done.