MSCL fan art

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
unhailey
Frozen Embryo

MSCL fan art

Post by unhailey » Jun 21st 2004, 5:41 pm

Does anyone do fan art (or know if a link to fan art)? I'm looking for a MSCL avatar for another site. Thanks.
I'm in love. His name is Jordan Catalano. He was let back, twice. Once I almost touched his shoulder in the middle of a pop quiz. He's always closing his eyes like it hurts to look at things.

sunshine11
Nicky Driscoll

Post by sunshine11 » Aug 2nd 2004, 11:29 am

I wondered the same thing. I'm looking for Angela/Jordan fanarts or avatars.
"It's such a lie that we should do what's in our hearts. If we did what's in our hearts, the world would grind to a halt."

Amika
Three Rivers Resident

found this

Post by Amika » Aug 3rd 2004, 1:01 am

found this at a claire site

http://www.efanguide.com/~clairedanes/home.htm

Go to "interact" and scroll down to "fan art"

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 15th 2004, 5:31 pm

I came across a drawing of Angela on the internet, but I'm not sure how to post it in a way that will work ... the problem is, you need a password to access the site, and I think there might by copyright issues ... I guess PM me if you want details.[/url]
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !