Interactive Story

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.

Interactive Story

Post by Guest » Mar 1st 2004, 1:56 pm

Whoever is writing the story that is like 50 chapters long on the interactive story please keep writing if you can. It is really good and Angela and Jordan are such a good couple. Oh if your not sure which story I am talking about it is the one were angela goes to visit her grandparents in florida and were the blinds were open in her room and brian sees something...yeah. Please keep writing if you can.

speechlessa

Re: Interactive Story

Post by speechlessa » Mar 2nd 2004, 7:18 am

Anonymous wrote:Whoever is writing the story that is like 50 chapters long on the interactive story please keep writing if you can. It is really good and Angela and Jordan are such a good couple. Oh if your not sure which story I am talking about it is the one were angela goes to visit her grandparents in florida and were the blinds were open in her room and brian sees something...yeah. Please keep writing if you can.
I just read it, and it's whoa :-P, so the anonymus interactive story writer,I'm also begging you, keep writing it, it's really good

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » May 26th 2004, 12:42 am

Okay, so I never spent that much time reading the interactive story, but I was bored and, well, let's just be honest, I was procrastinating, so I wandered into the interactive chapters, and I am SHOCKED :shock: I am also surprised, isn't this website rated PG? Some of that is pretty graphic.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » May 26th 2004, 4:47 am

Jody Barsch* wrote: I am also surprised, isn't this website rated PG? Some of that is pretty graphic.
Yeah, it's one of these things that sits on my "Urgent To-Do List" -- right now I don't get notified of new entries and so I don't see what people post (unless I read all the stories, but that's a lot of work). And deleting single story items out of the story tree is pretty complicated too. But I'll clean it up when I write a new software for the interactive story.

BeverlyHills_RockStar16
Overlooked Sibling

Post by BeverlyHills_RockStar16 » Aug 5th 2005, 8:31 pm

whatever... i wish someone would like write a uknow story that was like good, like god most of the storys like totally uknow like suck, so someone one should or whatever... uknow write a good story so like okay l8ter i going shopping !!!!
rockiced_dimonds_BeverlyHills style
shopping is amazing

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Apr 26th 2006, 3:36 am

Jody Barsch* wrote:Okay, so I never spent that much time reading the interactive story, but I was bored and, well, let's just be honest, I was procrastinating, so I wandered into the interactive chapters, and I am SHOCKED :shock: I am also surprised, isn't this website rated PG? Some of that is pretty graphic.
Ha. I like that I was both shocked and surprised. That's awesome.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

guestcmd
Frozen Embryo

Post by guestcmd » Aug 5th 2011, 3:31 am

did they ever publish a part 50? and if so where is it

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Aug 9th 2011, 7:30 am

Yeah, a few stories got lost over time because the old system didn't handle correctly more than 49 stories in a branch. Other items got deleted because they weren't really PG-13 material :)