Tom Irwin in Mr. Jones (1993)

Discuss former or new projects of Tom Irwin ("Graham Chase") in this forum.
Joanna
Angela's best friend

Tom Irwin in Mr. Jones (1993)

Post by Joanna » Mar 29th 2002, 7:49 pm

Hiya,

I have to say that I have not read all of your posts on who has starred in what before and after MSCL but I have just watched the film 'Mr Jones' with Richard Gere and Tom Irwin played a pyschiatric doctor in it (don't know if you know)...it is the first time I heard Angela's Dad say the F word!! I was like "Noooooooooooooo!" that's not Graham (actually he played a character called Patrick). He looked just the same - shame the film was so crap (well I thought so anyway).......

Other than Claire Danes, Jared Lato and the above I can't say I have ever knowingly seen any of the other characters in anything. But I am in the UK (if you didn't already know!) and I guess we don't get all that much the same TV as you guys.

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Re: One for NIGHTJESSI !

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Mar 30th 2002, 12:17 am

Well, Joanna, I can see why my posts wouldn't do you much good unless you have already seen the movies in question or can rent them in your video store. In any case, thanx for the info on what MSCL's Graham was up to in this movie, one which I haven't come across yet.

I saw him play a dirty priest in Light of Day. While it was a small part, it was a bit shocking to see him be a jerk. But that's the mark of a true actor -- he/she can play all different kinds of parts as opposed to always playing the same type.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Re: One for NIGHTJESSI !

Post by Joanna » Mar 31st 2002, 9:39 am

Yeah, it was interesting - it would be cool (and weird) to see people such as Rickie and Rayanne in TV things over here - just to see if they are the same and how they act different characters. Sounds from your posts like they have all been fairly busy :0)

"And dance by the light of the moon!"