Tom Irwin on ER (2005)

Discuss former or new projects of Tom Irwin ("Graham Chase") in this forum.
SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Tom Irwin on ER (2005)

Post by SanDeE* » Jan 26th 2005, 9:59 am

Last night I saw a commercial for this week's ER, and Tom Irwin will be a guest star. Where I live it will be on NBC tomorrow night (Thursday, 1/27) at 9pm. On the official website for ER, it doesn't say Tom's name anywhere, but he's unmistakable, of course! If you watch the video clip you'll see Tom.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Jan 26th 2005, 2:20 pm

On Friday I saw a commercial for that epsidode with Tom Irwin as a guest star and then I was watching Third Watch and Patti D'Arbanville-Quinn (Amber) was a guest star playing Bosco's mom. It was crazy and no one in my fam knew why I was all excited to see them.

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Jan 27th 2005, 3:51 am

I saw the preview too. I think it said he's a father who wants to donate an organ to save his sick child, even at the cost of his own life. Looks promising...
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Jan 27th 2005, 11:37 pm

Okay, so I'm watching the episode of ER right now with Tom Irwin guest-starring, and there is a woman on the show that looks a lot like Cheryl Fleck on MSCL (Uncle Neil's date to the B&B in Weekend). It's the woman who has red hair and uses a cane. I don't think she's a doctor on ER - she's like a CEO or something. Does anyone know if this woman is the same one who played Cheryl Fleck? (Sorry, I don't know the actress's name!)
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Jan 28th 2005, 6:02 am

Yeah, it's the same woman: Laura Innes. Last time I rewatched that ep of MSCL my reaction was 'hey, that's Weaver!'. Mr. S saw it too and he concurred.

you can check out her imdb entry here.

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Jan 28th 2005, 11:45 am

I haven't watched an episode of ER in over a month, but I was glad to catch this one. Tom did a great job, I forget that he is a really good actor when I don't see him much. Great to see him steal the scenes again.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Jan 28th 2005, 1:54 pm

Thanks starbug. I thought that was her!

As for Tom, he was completely freaked out in this episode! It reminded me of Father Figures sort of. Maybe because of his stubble. :wink: Anyway, I thought he did a great job. It seems like Tom never has really big roles anymore - I haven't seen him in a movie or much on TV, just as a guest star for one episode here and there. I'll have to check out his imdb page. He'll always be Graham for me a little bit!

~~Kristin~~

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Jan 31st 2005, 12:23 pm

it was a great episode :)
Nice to see him working!
"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Tom Irwin on ER (2005)

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 2nd 2005, 8:28 pm

You can read the TWoP recap here.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Feb 2nd 2005, 8:49 pm

Weird. I just read the recap candygirl posted and the author referred to Tom Irwin as Graham Chase, and his wife & daughter as Patty & Angela. So even though I saw the episode on tv last week, as I read the recap I couldn't help but picture Bess Armstrong and Claire Danes! Argh!

This episode was also mentioned a little bit here.

~~Kristin~~