Tom Irwin in Light of Day (1987)

Discuss former or new projects of Tom Irwin ("Graham Chase") in this forum.
NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Tom Irwin in Light of Day (1987)

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Jan 14th 2002, 4:34 am

It's been so long since I've seen this movie that I don't remember how prominent TI's role as Reverend Ansley was. This 1987 flick also features Joan Jett and Michael J. Fox as a brother/sister team who try to balance a rock 'n' roll band with RL. I love JJ's musical work, so when I saw this back in my early teens, I remember thinking it wasn't a half bad movie.

Light of Day is slated to air Wednesday, 1/16, from 9:20 to 11:10 a.m. Eastern time on Encore. Does anyone remember if this one is worth checking out to see TI in a different role? And if someone catches it this week, I'm open to discussing this movie with you.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Re: Tom Irwin in Light of Day

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Jan 16th 2002, 1:45 am

Bumping since this is airing soon.

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Re: Tom Irwin in Light of Day

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Jan 19th 2002, 6:01 am

I had seen this movie a long time ago, and when I mentioned to the betrothed that I was going to watch it, he had to join me since part of the movie was filmed in the Chicago area. He even pointed out to me the bar that his uncle brought him to so that he could see it after first seeing the movie.

In any case, I felt like such a nerd waiting for MSCL's Graham to show up. Tom Irwin's part was definitely brief, but it was interesting considering he played a priest, a seemingly nice one but one who had some dark secrets. This is the only other thing I've seen Tom Irwin in, so right now I definitely prefer him as Graham.