Tom Irwin on Without a Trace (2003)

Discuss former or new projects of Tom Irwin ("Graham Chase") in this forum.
dougjess
Tino

Tom Irwin on Without a Trace (2003)

Post by dougjess » May 8th 2003, 10:18 pm

Tom Irwin is on Without a Trace on CBS right now. He's got a gun and was picking up money from a kidnapping....

Jess

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » May 16th 2003, 1:38 am

Heh i was just about to post this, didn't realize it was a repeat. Oh well. :)

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Tom Irwin on Without a Trace

Post by Nothingman » Sep 15th 2003, 4:41 pm

Last night I happened to catch Without a Trace on it’s new night and saw Tom Irwin on it. He was playing a husband of a 9/11 victim who had kidnapped some lady from the victim’s fund office. The police ended up trapping him in office where he had several people held hostage. He eventually was talked down and confessed that it was never about the money and the victim’s fund, he just couldn’t take the check because it meant saying goodbye.

I didn’t get to see the beginning of the episode and I don’t watch the show that much, but it does look good. Anyway, props to Tom Irwin for doing an outstanding job. They obviously wanted a strong actor since he was to go toe to toe with the main character of the show, and he fit the bill. It was interesting watching his delivery and body language and picking up on his Grahamisms, that is, unique things that I associate with Graham from watching the episodes do many times.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts