Lisa Wilhoit on Watching Ellie (2002)

Discuss former or new projects of Lisa Wilhoit ("Danielle Chase") in this forum.
socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Lisa Wilhoit on Watching Ellie (2002)

Post by socalledfan » May 9th 2002, 1:53 pm

Hey all, I keep forgetting to post about this! But about a month ago, I was watching that new Julia Louis-Dreyfuss show "Watching Ellie" (which is pretty awful by the way) and who is a guest star, but our little Danielle, Lisa Wilhoit! I couldn't believe my eyes!!!

Here I am, suffering through this show because I'm loyal to ex-Seinfeld actors...hee hee...and I got that nice little surprise! "Danielle" is all grown up now...it is so weird to see her as an adult! She looks great. She played an office assistant at a music studio...they sent her off to get coffee and I thought to myself, poor "Danielle", she's always being chased out of rooms. ;-)

Socalledfan

"You're so beautiful, it hurts to look at you."

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Re: Lisa Wilhoit on Watching Ellie

Post by K-man » May 9th 2002, 2:46 pm

That is funny you mention that Danielle is always being chased out of rooms because I think my favorite quote from the series might be," My life is different people kicking me out of different rooms.". I wish I had seen that episode of Watching Ellie just to see Lisa W.

So my feeling is, whatever happens, happens. K-man

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Post by socalledfan » May 9th 2002, 3:01 pm

I love that quote too. That's what I was referring to, but I couldn't remember it so I paraphrased. :-) Glad you picked up on it though.

I felt that way growing up...at least with my two older brothers. They were always kicking their little sis out of rooms. I missed out on some fun stuff, I think! Hee hee.

"You're so beautiful, it hurts to look at you."

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » May 11th 2002, 4:00 pm

I hope she chose not to act in the last 5 years as opposed to not getting work in the last 5 years. I guess college and whatnot took precedence, which is admirable and not done enough by young actors.

- jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com/