Lisa Wilhoit in Adam and Eve (2005)

Discuss former or new projects of Lisa Wilhoit ("Danielle Chase") in this forum.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Lisa Wilhoit in Adam and Eve (2005)

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 30th 2004, 2:00 am

Lisa Wilhoit appears in a new romantic comedy entitled Adam and Eve, starring Emmanuelle Chriqui (Wicked Prayer) and Cameron Douglas (son of Michael Douglas) and directed by Jeff Kanew (Revenge of the Nerds).
Adam and Eve is about the ups and downs of a relationship and Eve's struggle to remain a virgin. It is a romantic comedy and from what I have seen, it should be pretty good. I am not sure if it will be getting a theatrical release, it may go straight to video but either way, look for it late summer/early fall.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Re: Lisa Wilhoit in Adam and Eve

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » May 30th 2004, 10:52 pm

candygirl wrote:Lisa Wilhoit appears in a new romantic comedy entitled Adam and Eve, starring Emmanuelle Chriqui (Wicked Prayer) and Cameron Douglas (son of Michael Douglas) and directed by Jeff Kanew (Revenge of the Nerds).
Adam and Eve is about the ups and downs of a relationship and Eve's struggle to remain a virgin. It is a romantic comedy and from what I have seen, it should be pretty good. I am not sure if it will be getting a theatrical release, it may go straight to video but either way, look for it late summer/early fall.
Oh cool. It`s good to know she`s still acting. I will have to rent it too see "Danielle" all grown up.
There`s Something About My Life....