AJ Langer gives birth to a daughter (2007)

Discuss former or new projects of A.J. Langer ("Rayanne Graff") in this forum.
JasonM
Tino

AJ Langer gives birth to a daughter (2007)

Post by JasonM » Feb 13th 2007, 3:45 pm

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/02 ... ves_1.html

Actress AJ Langer, 32, best known as Rayanne on My So-Called Life, recently became a first time mom. After 10 hours of labor, daughter Joscelyn Skye was born at 6:30 pm on January 31st, weighing in at 7 lbs, 14 oz, and was 21 inches long. AJ had a waterbirth in her home, and her husband helped to deliver the baby.

AJ married Lord Charles Courtenay, the future Earl of Devon, in April 2005, with AJ assuming the title of 'Lady.' The couple currently live in Los Angeles, where Charles is a lawyer. They plan to eventually move to Powderham Castle in England.

Source: Powderham Castle

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 20th 2007, 6:25 pm

Info posted at the Powderham Castle website with a few other details:
BABY NEWS!

Lord and Lady Courtenay are thrilled to announce the safe arrival of ‘Joscelyn Skye’ at 6.30pm on Wednesday 31 January (US time). Weighing 7.14lb and 21 inches long the beautiful baby girl arrived into the world in the comfort of their family home in California.

Charlie, the proud father has been immersed in baby books for the last nine months and helped deliver the baby. Allison Joy (AJ) finally gave birth in a water bath after 10 hours of labour.

To celebrate Joscelyn’s arrival, thrilled grandparents: the Earl and Countess of Devon, instructed Castle staff to fly the family flag with a pretty pink night dress attached to tell the world ‘it’s a girl!’

The champagne corks are popping at Powderham Castle today!
Family picture from 2005:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Mar 9th 2007, 10:40 am

Wow! Rayanne a mum. Now I really feel old. Thanks for posting the pic candygirl. That wedding looked to be very affair-to-remember. If that was a wedding shot.
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

Rainey's_Mischief
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Rainey's_Mischief » Mar 17th 2007, 12:22 am

Wow, it says that AJ is 32! Feeling old anyone? ha ha ha
It's so strange to think of Rayanne as a "Lady"; does it not? Congrats to AJ! I bet the little girl is beautiful.