A.J. Langer on VH1's I Love the 90's (2004)

Discuss former or new projects of A.J. Langer ("Rayanne Graff") in this forum.
Leo
Nicky Driscoll

A.J. Langer on VH1's I Love the 90's (2004)

Post by Leo » Jul 16th 2004, 2:55 pm

Moderator note: thread moved to the Afterlife forum

Did anyone here see A.J. Langer this week on VH1's "I Love the 90's" series? I've seen her make a few comments so far this week as one of the panel of commentators and comedians. One was in the 1993 episode and then she was in the 1997 episode last night even more, talking about the large tour of female musicians that year. She said she wanted to be one of those women with guitars and she thought they were sooooo cool. :lol:

Langer looks as beautiful as ever. An older, more mature-looking version of herself 10 years ago when shooting MSCL. And it was just nice seeing her face again since she hasn't been around the Hollywood scene for years. Tonight the final two episodes ('98 and '99) air on VH1 and 9 and 10 pm ET, so everyone tune in and hopefully she will be on again. :)
Let's Bolt!

Leo
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Leo » Jul 16th 2004, 2:57 pm

Btw, I was very upset that in the 1994 episode, the show MSCL wasn't even mentioned. I thought maybe with its recent popularity with teens again that they would include a segment on the great, life-changing show, but, alas, no. :(
Let's Bolt!

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jul 16th 2004, 3:11 pm

Leo wrote:Btw, I was very upset that in the 1994 episode, the show MSCL wasn't even mentioned. I thought maybe with its recent popularity with teens again that they would include a segment on the great, life-changing show, but, alas, no. :(
I can't believe they didn't mention MSCL, but they mentioned such shows as The Nanny and Family Matters. :?
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 16th 2004, 3:41 pm

AJ Langer's appearance on I Love the 90s has already been discussed here, here, and here.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Jul 16th 2004, 5:26 pm

Leo wrote:that they would include a segment on the great, life-changing show
While I'm a big fan, I'd hardly call the show life changing (unless you count frequenting this website :P )
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Frances Farmer
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Frances Farmer » Jul 17th 2004, 12:40 am

She was dressed so like reyanne too. There will be a i love the 90's strikes back, it wasnt in this one because family matters is easier to be a smart ass about and make jokes. They didn't mention the death of Kurt Cobain either.

HIIIIIIII

Yep she was

Post by HIIIIIIII » Jul 17th 2004, 1:09 pm

The first one was from 1992 or 93 I forget but she sang like 3 seconds "I'm too sexy for my cat" and the other one that lasted more than a few seconds was her mentioning about girls with guitars are cool..she's really pretty...she has very long blonde hair but still has that wonderful smile

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 19th 2004, 3:16 pm

Yes, she was talking about Lilith Fair and how cool it was that all these women played the guitar. Maybe we'll get more AJ in I Love the 90's Strikes Back.

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.

Firekeeper
Tino

Post by Firekeeper » Jul 19th 2004, 6:34 pm

correction: I love the 90s part DEUX

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 19th 2004, 8:07 pm

I think this is the moment where I am supposed to confess that I saw Hot Shots: Part Deux in the theater. Twice.

:oops:

I really wish the second installment for I Love the 80's had been called Electric Boogaloo.

:mrgreen:

NothingNice

Post by NothingNice » Jul 20th 2004, 1:24 am

Wait, are they definately making a new "I Love the 90s"? I only want them to if they are gunna cover MSCL. I was extremely disappointed that they didn't cover it. It was one of the reasons I gotta excited for I love the 90s.

Firekeeper
Tino

Post by Firekeeper » Jul 20th 2004, 5:33 pm

Yes, they are for sure going to do I love the 90s part Deux. Wendy the Snapple lady told us in '99.

Leo
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Leo » Jul 20th 2004, 11:36 pm

Hey, MSCL was life-changing for some people. ;)

Ooops, sorry that I missed the previous threads on this subject. :oops:

Can't wait for I Love the 90's Part 2 and let's cross our fingers that MSCL finally is mentioned, with some more talk from Rayanne. How could it not be?
Let's Bolt!

Post by Guest » Jul 29th 2004, 9:08 pm

No Pokemon either!

requiem
Frozen Embryo

Post by requiem » Aug 8th 2004, 5:57 pm

Frances Farmer wrote:She was dressed so like reyanne too. There will be a i love the 90's strikes back, it wasnt in this one because family matters is easier to be a smart ass about and make jokes. They didn't mention the death of Kurt Cobain either.
speaking of life changing musicians they didnt put the SMASHING PUMPKINS on there either. I got so mad cuz my so called life and the smashing pumpkins are my two most favorite things in the world
and at that moment i swear we were infinite
love always
charlie

- the perks of being a wallflower