Curb Your Enthusiasm Sighting

Discuss former or new projects of Winnie Holzman (creator of "My So-Called Life") in this forum.
mmartinez85
Frozen Embryo

Curb Your Enthusiasm Sighting

Post by mmartinez85 » Nov 15th 2007, 8:36 pm

Winnie was a guest on Curb Your Enthusiasm Episode 59 - The Therapists. She played Larry David's Wife's therapist on the show. Then later in the episode she ends up falling for Larry David. Funny stuff. Larry David could be a fan of hers and invited her on the show.

Funny thing is I saw the episode the week it aired but had no idea who Winnie Holzman was. During that following week I discovered MSCL and watched every episode. Last night I watched that Curb episode again and I was shocked to recognize Winnie. :D

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

She

Post by Jody Barsch* » Nov 27th 2007, 7:20 pm

I'm watching it right now! She's slimmer, and her hair is straightened, but it is definitely her wonderful self. This just makes this awesome season all the better. love L.D. :mrgreen:
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

mmartinez85
Frozen Embryo

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm Sighting

Post by mmartinez85 » Dec 3rd 2007, 12:00 pm

Wow, I never thought I'd get a reply especially not from one who is also a Flight of the Conchords fan (telling by your signature). And I concur, L.D. is awesome. :D

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Dec 5th 2007, 1:33 pm

Here are some screenshots...
winnie_holzman_cye_6x09_a.jpg
winnie_holzman_cye_6x09_a.jpg (30.93 KiB) Viewed 6415 times
winnie_holzman_cye_6x09_b.jpg
winnie_holzman_cye_6x09_b.jpg (35.6 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
winnie_holzman_cye_6x09_c.jpg
winnie_holzman_cye_6x09_c.jpg (37.16 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
winnie_holzman_cye_6x09_d.jpg
winnie_holzman_cye_6x09_d.jpg (25.98 KiB) Viewed 6413 times

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Feb 29th 2008, 10:30 pm

I'm pretty sure that the girl playing Richard Lewis' family friend in an episode (3?) of Season Four of Curb is the actress who played Cynthia Hargrove. (I tried looking her up on imdb to confirm, but I couldn't find her there, which is irritating because I know I have done it in the past). Anyway, I think it's her.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Cami A.
Catalano

Post by Cami A. » Mar 1st 2008, 7:13 pm

Wow, I had no idea Winnie Holzman was the Guidance Counselor on MSCL! That's pretty cool. What's Curb Your Enthusiasm about?
"So, the mouse makes pressure, just by breathing?...I can relate."