TVGuide interview with Wilson Cruz (2007)

Discuss former or new projects of Wilson Cruz ("Rickie Vasquez") in this forum.
Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

TVGuide interview with Wilson Cruz (2007)

Post by Sascha » Oct 30th 2007, 4:06 am

Almost the same topics as in the EW interview: Here's TVGuide's Nina Hämmerling Smith talking with Wilson Cruz: My So-Called Life Star Walks Down Memory Lane
[..]TVGuide.com: Did you stay in touch with anyone from My So-Called Life?
Cruz: Devon Odessa, who played Sharon on the show, she and I were always very close. But you know, 13 years is a long time; there's a lot of water under the bridge. A.J. Langer is now married to a British lord and is the mother of a child. We're not kids any more! Jared [Leto] is a rock star — I didn't see that coming. [Laughs] And Claire [Danes] went away to college and, you know, she's become this huge movie star. Although I did see her over a year ago and it was as if we'd been in each other's lives the whole time. You know, there are only six kids who will ever know what it felt like to be on that show and have that experience.[..]

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: TVGuide interview with Wilson

Post by Sascha » Oct 30th 2007, 2:49 pm

If anybody needs a translation of that article in Portuguese: It's available at Globo.com from Brazil.

"My So-Called Life" aired under the title "Minha Vida de Cão" in Brazil. I think I remember that translates to something like "My Dog-Life".