Wilson Cruz on The West Wing (2004)

Discuss former or new projects of Wilson Cruz ("Rickie Vasquez") in this forum.
dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Wilson Cruz on The West Wing (2004)

Post by dTheater » Apr 1st 2004, 2:08 pm

I'm hoping someone's a regular viewer, maybe they'll know. I only watched the last few minutes of the episode in which there was a documentary crew in the White House, and I kept seeing a character in a group of people following Allison Janney's character, like they were all interns or something. And everytime they showed him, it was from behind or from the side, so I can't be sure, but it looked like his body type, size and hair.
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 1st 2004, 2:22 pm

I usually watch it. But I missed it last night.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Dave

Yep

Post by Dave » Apr 3rd 2004, 7:00 pm

Yep, that was him. He played a deputy press secretary (or a deputy deputy press secretary, not sure).

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Apr 3rd 2004, 10:31 pm

Wilson looked pretty good there; he had some five o'clock shadow, and his jaw was thicker, but otherwise he seems almost unchanged since his MSCL days. It was odd seeing him in a conservative suit though.

:)

This isn't really news, but West Wing has also featured several other MSCL vets, and composer W. G. Snuffy Walden wrote music for both series.
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Wilson Cruz on West Wing

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » Apr 12th 2004, 3:42 pm

I did`nt see that episode but I saw some recent pictures of Wilson and he seems so grown up. He has shorter hair and about the jaw...it does seem thicker. I don`t know he looks different but still the same anyways He looks really great.
There`s Something About My Life....

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Re: Did I see Wilson Cruz on the West Wing last night?

Post by Jody Barsch* » Feb 29th 2008, 10:47 pm

Wilson's actually in two episodes of West Wing. I know this is a super old thread, but I happened to have this particular disc on last night as I was working. West Wing is my old faithful. Those dvds get watched more than any others in my house. I like how sassy Wilson's character is (in the like 7 mins. of screen time he has). There should really be a 6 degrees of separation game for West Wing, it seems like everybody's been on it (including at least two other MSCL actors off the top of my head -- there's other posts about it).
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !