Wilson Cruz in Christina Aguilera video (2000)

Discuss former or new projects of Wilson Cruz ("Rickie Vasquez") in this forum.
Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Dec 20th 2002, 3:12 pm

mglenn wrote:Yup just got my copy of maxim and was lookin through it last night... her comments were laughable! And as you stated "Skanky" is a polite understatement when refering to the pictures.
Yeah. She came off as quite a moron inthat "article". But my husband enjoyed the pics! Almost as much as I enjoyed the spread about Lex Luthor from Smallville. Yum. :wink:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 20th 2002, 3:23 pm

What I love is when the magazines print the celebrity replies WORD FOR WORD so you can see how annoying they really are: "I'm just trying to be real, know what I'm saying? Like, for reals."

I prefer that to the "as told to" stories or the interviews where they edit out all the extraneous "you know what I mean?" stuff.

:D
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Post by Guest » Dec 22nd 2002, 4:12 am

I like Christina Aguilera. (Aside from the Maxim pics and the wierdo accent), but I have no idea if that's our Rickie.

holliscannotlogin

Post by holliscannotlogin » Dec 22nd 2002, 4:15 am

^^That was me, by the way. (hollis27) I don't get how I am supposed to login to these freakin' things.