Devon G. & Devon O.

Discuss former or new projects of Devon Gummersall ("Brian Krakow") in this forum.
Lacy
Nicky Driscoll

Devon G. & Devon O.

Post by Lacy » Mar 13th 2002, 1:13 am

Just a quick note- I was looking at what other work MSCL cast members have done, and I came across a movie called "Men Named Milo, Women Named Greta" or something of the sort, and both Devon Gummersall and Devon Odessa were in it. I think it was a small, independent film made in 2000. Check it out on imdb.com if you're curious.

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Re: Devon G. & Devon O.

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Mar 13th 2002, 1:40 am

Thanx for the info, Lacy. I am always looking to catch MSCL alumni in other roles, and it's always fun when you can catch more than one in the same movie. Hopefully this will air on cable sometime soon because I don't remember seeing it at the video store when I was there.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Mar 13th 2002, 5:41 am

This is a short movie (15 minutes runtime or so) and was available for download from the web.

Oh, wow, thanks to google, I found the link again:
http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/atom_357
You can watch it online there.

Lacy
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Lacy » Mar 13th 2002, 10:25 pm

I decided to check this 16 min. 30 sec. film out. I have to say it made absolutley no sense to me. I have no idea what it was about even. Does anyone know?

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Mar 14th 2002, 12:14 pm

Thanx for the link, sab. I don't have the greatest connection in the world so I'll have to wait a bit before watching it. But hopefully once I do, I can help shed some light on it for you, Lacy.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Mar 15th 2002, 1:14 am

If I remember correctly, this was part of the Yahoo film festival back in 2000 where a bunch of shorts where shown strictly over the internet or something. It's kind of a mosaic of different odd stories that all somehow connect. Devon G. and Devon O. aren't in any scene together. In fact, Devon Gummersall's not in a scene with anyone but himself. Jeremy Sisto (6 feet under) is in it too. It's been a while and I used to have a bad connection. I think i'll check it out.

- jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com/