Devon Gummersall in When Trumpets Fade

Discuss former or new projects of Devon Gummersall ("Brian Krakow") in this forum.
NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Devon Gummersall in When Trumpets Fade

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Feb 12th 2002, 6:59 am

Well, here's another one I haven't seen and am looking for feedback on. Is MSCL's Brian's part of any substance, and is it worth checking out for him, for the whole movie or not at all?

The movie is slated to air early Wednesday, 2/13, on HBO from 4 to 5:35 a.m. Eastern.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Re: Devon Gummersall in When Trumpets Fade

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Feb 22nd 2002, 7:21 am

SPOILERS

Talk about a serious role for MSCL's Brian. While he doesn't have a huge part in the movie, Devon does get some lines and unfortunately also suffers in a graphic way from the gunfire being deluged upon his squad. It was strange seeing Devon play a toughie, but I like when actors don't play the same roles over and over again.

As for the movie itself, if you're into war movies, you'll like this one. I'm not a big war movie fan, but this still managed to hold my interest. It's nothing that I would recommend running out to see, but it's worth catching if you're flipping channels and come upon it.

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Feb 25th 2002, 3:27 am

I've been meaning to see this for the longest time, but I think it's been on HBO like maybe once since I've had HBO, and that's been about 2 years. Please let me know if you ever see they're going to repeat it, Jessi.

- jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com/

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Feb 26th 2002, 1:57 am

You can count on it, dTheater. Since it's an HBO project, I'm guessing that it will repeat again soon, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long to see it.