Devon Gummersall Dating....

Discuss former or new projects of Devon Gummersall ("Brian Krakow") in this forum.
MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Devon Gummersall Dating....

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » Aug 28th 2004, 5:17 pm

Is Devon Gummersall dating Majandra Delfino? I know they co-starred together on Rosewell. I keep reading that they are but who knows. Anybody know for sure?
There`s Something About My Life....

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 28th 2004, 10:01 pm

At this point, I think the only people who know for sure are the two people in question. There is a Devon/Majandra fanlisting that might be more informative. I have no idea if they are really dating, but it looks like the first rumblings of it were a result of E!'s Wanda (now known by her real name, Kristin) giving this hint about a celebrity couple in her column back in 2001:
They are a secret couple on a somewhat-popular teen show, and one of them has a significant other who may or may not know about the pairing. It's not any of the Friends. It's not Jason Behr and Katherine Heigl (at least, that's not who I'm talking about here). They play relatives but not siblings.
She attempted to dispel the myth the next week:
Is the mystery couple Majandra Delfino and Devon Gummersall (the guy who played her cousin on Roswell)? You said the show "was" on the WB "last season," and Roswell is moving.

Nope, sorry. She's still canoodling with that other spikey-gone-flatcast member. And something to note: Just because I said the show "was" on the WB doesn't mean it'll be sailing to another shore next season, if you catch my drift.

Just a reminder per the FAQ:
We ask that you respect the privacy of any cast or crew associated with My So-Called Life. Accordingly, we ask you to refrain from posts that contain rumors or unsubstantiated claims about the private lives of MSCL cast or crew. Rumors about the sexual preferences or other personal/private details about cast/crew are not allowed here. If the person in question has not publicly stated the information to be true, do not post it here.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » Aug 28th 2004, 10:19 pm

ah okay. I read that in the FAQ and forgot so sorry about that. I have been to the fanlisting. That was were I first started wondering. Well if he is or is`nt, good for him. He seems to be looking pretty happy these days so thats all that matters.
There`s Something About My Life....

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: Devon Gummersall Dating....

Post by Sascha » Dec 23rd 2008, 10:50 am

That's an old thread, but it seems like we don't have any recent topics about Devon Gummersall and Majandra Delfino.

Well, they're married by now and I just came across an item in InStyle Magazine (via CNN) on how Devon proposed:

Where stars go to propose marriage

[...]

Nantucket, Massachusetts

Devon Gummersall, 29, thought he'd blown it after a 1998 date with "Quarterlife's" Majandra Delfino, 27. "I showed up in this awful leather jacket, and Majandra was like, 'Who is this guy?'" recalls Gummersall, the former co-star of "My So-Called Life."

After losing the leather, he reconnected with Delfino at a concert five years later -- and didn't miss a beat. Soon, the future groom bought a garnet ring from the Beverly Hills Watch Co. and hid it for a scavenger hunt on a Nantucket, Massachusetts, beach.

Says Delfino, "I dug up this white box, all sandy, and opened it. Devon said, 'Do you know what this means?'" Delfino definitely did.

[...]

Marla
Tino

Re: Devon Gummersall Dating....

Post by Marla » Apr 3rd 2009, 8:57 pm

According to the recent imdb info on both of them They're divorce :shock: