Devon Gummersall in Dick

Discuss former or new projects of Devon Gummersall ("Brian Krakow") in this forum.

devon gummersall news

Post by Guest » Aug 2nd 1999, 5:40 pm

my co-worker knows devon gummersall and he's alerted me to a couple things: 1) devon is in the new movie "Dick", 2) he plans on going to Las Vegas for his birthday in October, 3) recently broke up with his live-in girlfriend who played the "normal" (ie. not Juliette Lewis) sister in "The Other Sister", and 4) he's sponsored by Nike! Who woulda guessed. :)

richard
Liberty High Student

Dick (The film...!)

Post by richard » Sep 7th 2000, 1:11 pm

Hi, I just saw Dick, the film about the Watergate affair, and was shocked to find that Devon Gummersall had quite a large part in it. It was quite amusing to see Brian Krakow as a doped-up hippie drop-out.

If you haven't seen the film, then you should as it is really funny.

Richard

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Devon Gummersall in Dick

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Jan 18th 2002, 4:56 am

Here's another one I haven't seen, although I've heard good things about this 1999 flick that also features Kirsten Dunst and Will Ferrell. DG is listed as Larry Jobs, so I'm wondering if it's worth checking out the movie just for his part or for the entire thing.

The movie, which is the story of two high-school girls who become President Nixon's dog-walkers and secret advisers, is slated to air Saturday, 1/19, from 3:15 to 5 p.m. Eastern time on Showtime.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Re: Devon Gummersall in Dick

Post by dTheater » Jan 18th 2002, 10:39 pm

It's a good movie. Check it out for Devon, and then stay for the rest of the movie.

Devon Gummersall's movie "career" has been lackluster at best, but this was a good one, and he was good in it. Very funny actually. His best roll second only to Brian of course. I'd like to see him do more comedy.

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com/

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Jan 19th 2002, 5:42 am

Thanx for the tip, dTheater. I'm probably going to have to tape this one and watch it later, as I do with a number of movies on cable that I want to see, but I'll be looking forward to checking this out.

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Jan 23rd 2002, 10:22 pm

Well, I finally did catch this one, and it was fun. Devon was pretty funny playing the stoner type. It was definitely different than his MSCL character for sure. I especially loved how he was helping the girls to give their Hello Dolly cookies a little pizazz.

The movie is slated to air again on Thursday, 1/24, on Showtime from 6:15 to 8 p.m. Eastern time as well as on Friday, 1/25, on the same channel from 5:30 to 7:15 a.m. Eastern time.