Jared Leto & Cameron Diaz

Discuss former or new projects of Jared Leto ("Jordan Catalano") in this forum.
Joanna
Angela's best friend

Jared Leto & Cameron Diaz

Post by Joanna » May 26th 2002, 9:58 am

Hi guys,

There was an interesting article in my newspaper today (in the UK) about Jared Leto and Cameron Diaz - I know they have been seing each other for ages but this article is a bit nasty - going on about what an odd couple they are (how strange Jared is), calling them 'the most bizarre couple in Hollywood', how they won't talk about their relationship (but that Jared likes sex alot!)...there are also some unflattering pictures of both of them.
The other shocker was that Jared is 30 years old! OK, so I know he was 'left back...twice' as Jordan in MSCL but I figured that still only made him about 25 or 26. He certainly doesn't look 30 in the Panic Room (however in the photos of him in this article - you can barely see his face for all his facial hair!!)

I was thinking about sending the pics in to the 'news' on this website or could put more detail of the article (and what it says) on the Forum if anyone is interested. I have scanned the pics and article and will keep them saved for a week if anyone would like me to send them via e-mail (just leave your address posted on this thread). I have also e-mailed them to this website in case they are of interest to anyone.

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Re: Jared Leto & Cameron Diaz

Post by dTheater » May 26th 2002, 9:28 pm

In preparation for his role in Requiem For a Dream, Jared Leto gave up sex to deprive himself - and essentially his character - of something he wants. Cameron Diaz almost dumped him for it.

- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com/

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » May 27th 2002, 3:00 pm

Yes, it said that it the article I was talking about - although the article made out that that was media rubbish (probably since they were trying to make out how much he liked sex!) Anyway, good for him on both counts :0)

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

mgreeson
Liberty High Student

Post by mgreeson » Jun 24th 2002, 1:48 pm

Pls e-mail me the article or pics if you have them still. mikalee@mindspring.com
Thanks

-This whole day has just been one big long thing that makes no sense."

hollis
Tino

Post by hollis » Jun 24th 2002, 3:58 pm

Send them to me to please!
Hollis27@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!