i met jared on monday night

Discuss former or new projects of Jared Leto ("Jordan Catalano") in this forum.
annette
Liberty High Student

i met jared on monday night

Post by annette » Apr 25th 2007, 4:41 pm

i am so happy, got to see jared in person at a signing after the 30 seconds to mars gig in birmingham, here in the UK the concert was fantatsic, and he, shanon and tommo signed my t-shirt

Rainey's_Mischief
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Rainey's_Mischief » Apr 25th 2007, 9:33 pm

Oh how cool! I've heard he's really nice. How did you like the band? I haven't heard them live and am curious how they sound.
RM

annette
Liberty High Student

Post by annette » Apr 26th 2007, 2:05 pm

Rainey's_Mischief wrote:Oh how cool! I've heard he's really nice. How did you like the band? I haven't heard them live and am curious how they sound.
RM
they were fantastic live, would love to see them live again, there are tonnes of clips of them singing live at various times on youtube

Catalano87
Tino

Post by Catalano87 » May 11th 2007, 2:23 am

I've seen the guys live. They are amazing, and the sweetest guys I have ever met. I had seen them once before about 3 years ago but I didnt get a chance to meet them. But I just seen them back in March. I traveled to Cleveland Ohio for it and it was def. worth the money. I've been a fan of Jared and Shannon's since mscl first aired in 94' I was 7 at the time. So I was very excited to finally meet them. But yes, they were very very sweet, and did everything they could to make the fans comfortable and everything. I can't wait to see them again. :D
"Defy yourself just look inside the wreckage of your past, to lose it all you have to do is lie. The policy is set no we are never turning back. It's time for excution, time to excute...."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 15th 2007, 4:20 am

The band is pretty good live. There are several other threads about 30STM shows, so you might want to check those out!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?