My Jared Leto Experience

Discuss former or new projects of Jared Leto ("Jordan Catalano") in this forum.
ThrozzyFoxx
Tino

My Jared Leto Experience

Post by ThrozzyFoxx » Oct 7th 2005, 12:41 am

Hello!!! I met him... and I cried!!!

30 seconds to mars was on Much onDemand today, and so was my class trip.

Before we went on our tour, they said someone was comming (cuz we didn't think they're be a guest) and then she said "He's from My So Called Life", and I litterally jumped out of my seat, made the biggest gasp and said "Jared Leto" and she said yes, and then I went light headed and almost fell down, and then I got so happy and excited that I kinda started to cry.

And it was weird because I stole this 30 Seconds to Mars sticker off the wall of some shoppe earlier that day, and last night I had the strangest dream that Devon Gummersall was going to be there..... anyways

So I'm pissing my pants with excitment.

And I'm the only one who knows who he is, of course because I'm a tv/music junkie. Anyways...... I must have explained who he was about 30 times in less than 2 hours.

So we're waiting, durring commercial, and Matte (the vj) says that 30 Seconds to Mars are up . So I asked him "Is Jared Leto coming out right after the break, because I love him sooooo much" then someone infront of me said "she was crying earlier because of it" and then my eye started to water and Matte said "holy s***, she's welding up." then the other vj pulled him into the camera because they were on the air.

So then oh my heck, they come out!!! And I scream "Jared I love you so much!!" then he came over to me and said hi, then I kinda started to cry (cuz I do that when I get really happy), and he said, we come here, don't cry. So then I gave him a hug, and gosh darnit does he give good hugs, and he smelt so good, and looked georgous as usual. He aked me if I was okay and I said "yeah I'm fine, i may faint". Then it started, and they called me "the cryer" in the interview, haha made me laugh cuz I was still crying.

Someone in my class had bought a rose on the street and asked if she could give it to him when he came out (she doesn't know who he is, she just wanted to do it for the hell of it), and she said she'd take me with her when she did. But then she gave me the flower and I stood beside where she was sitting, and we gave him the flower and she said "We're giving you this because you're georgous and we love you" and I was a mumbling fool who couldn't form a sentence. I gave him the rose, and he gave me a hug and some kisses on the forhead, and he gave her a hug and a kiss.

And so then right before he left, he came up to me and said bye, and I said Bye, and as he was walking away I said "I love you Jared". and he looked back and smiled.

And I was so pissed that I didn't have my sticker for them to sign because I left it on the stupid bus instead of putting it on my pant leg like I thought to.

Wow was I ever shaking and excited and oh my gosh!!!! I sound like the stupid girls outside the window, but I can't help it!!!!

Hahah they kept touching eachothers asses in the interview!!!!! And the new video kicks ass!!!!!!
Okay I think I may be done know... it's 12:38 in the morning, and this happend at 5-6 in the afternoon and I'm still on a high from it..... speaking of high there were these 2 snowboarders who were also guests, and they were sooooo flippin high, we even saw them toking up accross the street before the show! It was so funny!

Its just so weird that he was there, and I was there, and It was freaky how I got that sticker today.. and the dream!!! It was weird!!!

rache
Frozen Embryo

Post by rache » Oct 12th 2005, 8:06 pm

Lucky girl.
Funny you say this, I taped that Interview/Episode from MuchOnDemand when it aired and when the part came on with you and your friend I got so extremely jealous! Hahhaha.
I so hope I get to meet him one day.

CatalanoLover
Frozen Embryo

Post by CatalanoLover » Jun 19th 2006, 5:10 pm

I watched that interview on youtube!

?Vendetta?
Frozen Embryo

Post by ?Vendetta? » Aug 21st 2006, 5:27 pm

I watched the interview on youtube. I would have cried too. You're so lucky!!!!
Mrs. Reznor