Claire Danes on FANatic

Discuss former or new projects of Claire Danes ("Angela Chase") in this forum.
angelika
Let's Bolt Regular

Claire Danes on FANatic

Post by angelika » Jul 28th 1999, 4:21 pm

Claire Danes will be interviewed on MTV's FANatic on Wednesday, August 11th at 10:30 eastern/9:30 central. Hope everyone gets a chance to catch the show. Oh--and if the interviewer is a member of this discussion board, let us know!

DDB
Tino

Re: Claire Danes on FANatic

Post by DDB » Jul 29th 1999, 8:09 am

This is my first message in this site and I am not sure to do the right thing.... I am sorry I am not interviewer on MTV's FANatic Angelika . I just want to ask a question to the fans :
In France we don't really know about mscl:did the actors and actress of mscl (except Claire Danes because we know a lot about her) make a movie or another serie(especially 'Rickie' who's my favorite)after their role in"my so-called life"? I am so sorry if this question has been already asked.

(.)(.)
o
~~

Post by Guest » Jul 29th 1999, 8:43 am

salut DDB; the answer to your question is simple, you can read it on this site; just go to the library - then to the my so called bible - and under point seven is a list of the players whichs contains their roles in other movies;
bonne chance et au revoir, Daniel

BeeJay
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by BeeJay » Jul 29th 1999, 3:10 pm

Angelika, pardon my ignorance, but you don't say whether the time is AM or PM., but thanks for the heads-up.

BeeJay
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by BeeJay » Jul 29th 1999, 3:19 pm

DDB: I'm sure there are others more knowledgeable than me, but I do know this;
"Rayanne" (A.J. Langer) was in the movie "Meet the Deedles" and also appears on TV (in the U.S.) in the weekly series "It's Like, You Know". "Rickie" is scheduled to make about 11 appearances this coming season on the TV series "Party of Five".

angelika
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by angelika » Jul 29th 1999, 5:14 pm

Sorry about that--it's Wednesday, August 11th, at 10:30 PM eastern/9:30 PM central! :-)

DDB
Tino

Post by DDB » Jul 30th 1999, 4:39 am

Thanks a lot BeeJay and anonymous!

(.)(.)
o
~~

Re: Claire Danes on FANatic-Rickie

Post by Guest » Aug 1st 1999, 7:22 pm

Rickie was also on "Ally McBeal" last season.
Allison

Odessam
Jody Barsh

Post by Odessam » Aug 9th 1999, 4:43 pm

Well here's few more. Mary Kay Place (Camille Cherski) was at the John Grisham's Rainmaker (with Claire Danes). A.J. Langer (Rayanne) was at movie named (the) People under the stairs (which is pre MSCL). Jeff Perry (Richard Katimski) was at the Wild things Bess Armstrong was at this film about this guy whose family didn't trust him very much and his sick father asked that guy to take him to some place on USA (i don't remeber what place) and so they start driving through the country. if anyone could help me with the name of that movie it woul'd be great.
PS I'd also like to know about any and all projects of the MSCL Cast.
PPS just remembered that devon gummersall (brian) was on independence day and that lisa waltz (Hallie) was in one episode of dark skies

BeeJay
Let's Bolt Regular

Claire on FANatic

Post by BeeJay » Aug 11th 1999, 3:35 pm

Just a reminder that Claire is featured on MTV's FANatic tonight (8/11) at 10:30 PM. Also appearing is 98 Degrees.

angelika
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: Claire on FANatic

Post by angelika » Aug 12th 1999, 12:52 am

Well I got to see the show, and she was great! I hope everyone else was able to catch it. She seemed VERY sincere, and I was happy that she talked about MSCL for a few seconds. :-) The Jordan Knight fanatic was QUITE a fanatic, though, wasn't she? WOW!! (I missed Claire on Letterman--what did she have to say? What was she like? What's new?)

BeeJay
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: Claire on FANatic

Post by BeeJay » Aug 12th 1999, 3:37 pm

Hey. Yeah, I agree; Claire was great. I was glad that MTV spent so much time with her. It seemed like she was on the better part of 20 minutes. I thought she was sincere too, and after the initial meeting of Skip (her #1 fan) she seemed to relax a bit and, I thought, actually started to enjoy the experience.

I know I really really enjoyed the show. I loved her as Angela Chase, and have seen all her movies, but seeing her in this interview was awesome. It was her I was seeing and not a character in a story. I wanted it to go on and on and on. I taped it, just like I taped her interview on Letterman, so I can go back and watch it over and over again(which I'll probably do!).

About the Letterman thing, she looked really great. She was very Claire. Letterman seemed a bit over the edge: he seemed a little different than he usually is, but I don't know, really. I don't watch him that much. He was kinda fooling around, poking good hearted fun at her and she handled it wonderfully. After a while, she seemed to relax and get into it along with him. I'm actually a little overwhelmed at this point; I watched her interviews with Leno and Conan (when she was on last year) and then the new Letterman appearance, and right after that FANatic came on, so I can't remember exactly what she said.

Whew! I'm kinda like walking on air today. Last night's interview was just awesome. Ya know, you should visit clairedanes.com. There's a discussion board there and it's really hopping. I should warn you - there are some jerks dis-ing claire, but it's quite a cross section of different opinions. Bye.