claire on conan

Discuss former or new projects of Claire Danes ("Angela Chase") in this forum.
GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Jan 26th 2003, 1:52 am

TomSpeed wrote:I'm sure it will be replayed. Probably when Conan goes on vacation. I wish I had taped it.
I wish I had my computer set up to record video. I would have been happy to digitize both the Letterman and Conan spots (I missed TRL).

Someday... when the money rolls in... :)

Gary

Lindsay
Overlooked Sibling

Gary

Post by Lindsay » Jan 26th 2003, 10:47 pm

Thanks for the info!!

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Jan 26th 2003, 11:54 pm

And thank you for an equally cool link, Gary. I typically use Zap2It and manually search my favorite actors, but the site you provided certainly seems quite easy to follow. I love any chance to see my favorite actors promoting their newer projects.
"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Jan 27th 2003, 2:16 pm

My pleasure! :D

Zap2it is great as well, especially if you're interested in following ratings.

Gary

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

download video

Post by Sascha » Feb 4th 2003, 12:02 pm

For everyone who missed it, I uploaded a Divx5 file of Claire's appearence on Conan to mscl.com. I captured it from a digital sat source (CNBC Europe) directly to the PC.

High-Res (70 MB): here

Low-res (20 MB): here

sine
Three Rivers Resident

Post by sine » Feb 17th 2003, 6:31 pm

Fellow Lifers in Finland, just to remind you, "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" with the Claire appearance in question will be on on SubTV today (18.2.) at 22:50 and tomorrow (19.2.) at 11:30.
G: it's a problem, when everybody is spitting in the same spittoon (I mean cuspidor). are you following my drift?
D: barely, but let's pretend that I am

-- New Planet, Milwaukee Youth Center Choir

christoff2003
Tino

claire's changed appearance

Post by christoff2003 » Mar 1st 2003, 3:04 am

ok this might be totally off the subject, but in regard to claire's weight, i personally find her more attractive in mscl than how she looks now...Don't get me wrong, shhe is beautiful still!! But i guess she was more my type on the show, and it is amazing how much weight she has lost. I mean in mscl she was not skinny, at all. In fact sometime she looked kinda thick, maybe it was the baggy clothes, but i do not mean this in a bad way at all...

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Mar 2nd 2003, 1:41 pm

Well, there is a lot of pressure on actresses to be thin. Look at how Jennifer Anniston and Courtney Cox used to look compared to now, and there are A LOT more out there. I think that Claire as Angela on MSCL was always quite petite - remember when she was in her gym clothes or (changing into them) during Guns&Gossip? The baggy clothes made her look bigger. I agree, though, that her face looks a bit...chiseled. I think Claire is just naturally a petite woman. Of course, I can't really say because I don't know her personally.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Mar 2nd 2003, 7:55 pm

I agree I think Claire is naturally petite, but she is way too thin now. Any appeal has now been lost looks wise for me. Too many actresses get sucked into the hollywood bullsh!t and lose waaaaay too much weight. Jennifer Connelly being a perfect example, she was so beautiful before now she is frighteningly thin.

Maybe it is me, but bones don't get me hot <shrug>....

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Mar 2nd 2003, 10:02 pm

fnordboy wrote:I agree I think Claire is naturally petite, but she is way too thin now. Any appeal has now been lost looks wise for me. Too many actresses get sucked into the hollywood bullsh!t and lose waaaaay too much weight. Jennifer Connelly being a perfect example, she was so beautiful before now she is frighteningly thin.

Maybe it is me, but bones don't get me hot <shrug>....
I don't know if Claire has "gone Hollywood" or not. However, I know what you mean about women being too thin being a turn-off or just plain troubling. A woman who sat in front of me at church got my attention today. She really reminded me of Claire, the Claire of today, not MSCL-days. She was attractive in a convential sense, esp. her face. She was even wearing retro-looking eyeglasses, which, if you've read my profile, you'd know that those are a turn-on for me. But she was just freakishly thin. I could see her bones. I thought I would break her hand shaking it during the sign of peace. All I could think about, in addition to sleeping with her (OK, I'm a sinner, that's why I go to church), was that I'd like to fatten her up some. I don't want to think that I might break a woman just by shaking her hand or sleeping with her. Not that I would kick Claire out of bed though.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/