Hello again.

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
So-Called Loon
Angela's best friend

Hello again.

Post by So-Called Loon » Aug 24th 2007, 9:04 pm

Just dropped by after an absence of a year or more.

Glad to see this place is still around, plugging along. :D

Having been here through the heady time during the release-it-on-video petition, the pre-pre-orders, and the pre-orders, and having survived the dark days of the betrayal, and the evil empire, just wanted to say howdy to all the old-timers that may still be around.

I haven't watched my AU DVDs or bonus disc in ages. Watching them makes me want to know how it comes out.

My Lunchbox is stashed away because it collects too much dust out on display. My Amazon DVD set is stashed away, still unopened. With this new release coming, having better extras, perhaps i've missed out on the chance to sell it for big bucks! :wink:
Been a member since sometime BR (before Ross)

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Aug 28th 2007, 11:51 am

Good to see you're still lurking. This idea that you'll just be able to order the set with bonus features and few days later it will be at your door just seems too easy. Can there be some sort of shout factory boot camp you need to go to in order to be eligable?
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts