It's been a long time!

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
Megs
Lifehead

It's been a long time!

Post by Megs » Jul 29th 2006, 9:58 am

Hi, everyone! I haven't been here in forever, it seems. I just wanted to see how everyone was doing. I am doing really well. I am pregnant with twin girls. :D We are so happy and just trying to get everything ready before they arrive in November.

How is everyone else doing? Did I miss anything good? :P
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Jul 29th 2006, 10:16 am

Hi Megs!! I was just thinking of you the other day, and how some of the big posters of the good ole days haven't been around in a while. things have been quiet here though, so I can't really blame ya.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! that's super duper exciting about the twins!! I'm so happy for you! :clap:

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: It's been a long time!

Post by lance » Jul 29th 2006, 2:33 pm

Megs wrote:Hi, everyone! I haven't been here in forever, it seems. I just wanted to see how everyone was doing. I am doing really well. I am pregnant with twin girls. :D We are so happy and just trying to get everything ready before they arrive in November.

How is everyone else doing? Did I miss anything good? :P
Megs,

Wow.

Congrats. Always good to hear from you.

-LanceMan

grim4746
Krakow

Post by grim4746 » Jul 29th 2006, 4:18 pm

Hi Megs,
I'm so happy to hear about the new additions to your family. Try not to go too crazy getting everything ready (it'll never be fully ready but will be a joy nonetheless).
It's always nice to read what's going on the MCSL.comers.
best wishes to you and your family!

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 29th 2006, 7:23 pm

MEGS!!!!! I feel like I should tackle you, but you're pregnant so I have to be gentle with you now! Congratulations on the twins! Have you started picking out names yet? I have missed you!

*still hyperventilating*

ETA: Is it weird that when I saw your thread title, I thought of that rap from the beginning of "Try Again" by Aaliyah? It's been a long time since I left you without a dope beat to step to!

:mrgreen:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 2nd 2006, 11:51 am

Megs! Congratualtions! That's very exciting, and not too far off. Like Emmie, I was recently thinking about people who haven't been around in such a long time, and you and Meggrrrl were two of them. :D
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Aug 2nd 2006, 3:33 pm

TWINS!

That's double the cause for celebration, congrads Megs.

Anybody else realising we're reminiscing about the old days of the forums devoted to reminiscing about the old days?

It's ok, I won't tell anybody, I'd just incriminate myself too. :)
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Aug 2nd 2006, 4:29 pm

Megs! Good to see you back... 8) :D 8)

And, Yowsers... twins?! Congratulations!

I hope you are at least beginning their music education while they're still in the womb. I hear children learn by osmosis, or whatever.

Twins. That's amazing! I hope all goes well with the birth and the few months (years?) afterwards while you get used to being a mother. I'm sure you'll be great, and have a bundle of laughs!

8) 8)

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Aug 2nd 2006, 6:14 pm

Twins! Wow! Congratulations!! :D :D

And of course, welcome back!

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Aug 7th 2006, 6:32 pm

Congrats, Megs! I'm so happy for you and your new family --- exciting!
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Oct 27th 2006, 10:16 pm

How cool! I should come back more often. I have been in the hospital on the High Risk Pregnancy Unit for the past 4 1/2 weeks (since 9/25). We had a little pre-term labor scare and they just kept me here on bed rest ever since then. I am now almost full term (for twins) at 37 weeks, and we are scheduled to deliver next Wednesday, 11/1! I am so scared, but excited, too. I can't wait to go home; I miss it so much.

It is so good to see all these familiar names. What is going on with everyone else?

:D
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 28th 2006, 4:26 am

Wow, four weeks of bed rest? I hope you had cable in your room!

:wink:

How are you feeling? I'm so excited for you! Have you picked out names yet? I can't wait to see the mini-Megs(es)!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?