Moving to Pittsburgh...first post.

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
lecter5761
Tino

Moving to Pittsburgh...first post.

Post by lecter5761 » Sep 13th 2005, 5:54 pm

Moderator note: thread moved to Your So-Called Life forum

It's really funny how life works...11 years ago I'm sitting in California watching mscl after a night class at college, now I'm moving to Pittsburgh. It probably has at least as much to do with mscl and George Romero as it does with amazingly low house prices :D On a different subject, it's vaguely depressing that I'm now closer in age to Graham and Patty than Angela and Brian *feeling old*. By the way, I'm new...Hi everybody.

special_k
Yearbook Team
Location: Closer to here than there, in the land between dreaming and waking...

Post by special_k » Sep 14th 2005, 5:50 am

Hello! It's nice to have you here. :)
"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong, and those are the ones that change your life."

Jessie, "Once and Again"

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: Moving to Pittsburgh...first post.

Post by lance » Sep 15th 2005, 11:15 pm

lecter5761 wrote:Moderator note: thread moved to Your So-Called Life forum

It's really funny how life works...11 years ago I'm sitting in California watching mscl after a night class at college, now I'm moving to Pittsburgh. It probably has at least as much to do with mscl and George Romero as it does with amazingly low house prices :D On a different subject, it's vaguely depressing that I'm now closer in age to Graham and Patty than Angela and Brian *feeling old*. By the way, I'm new...Hi everybody.
Glad you are here and glad you are there. Welcome to Pittsburgh.

:D

-LanceMan

pgh kenny
Angelica

Re: Moving to Pittsburgh...first post.

Post by pgh kenny » Sep 16th 2005, 7:14 pm

Welcome to the Pittsburgh! Which neighborhood are you moving to?
lecter5761 wrote:Moderator note: thread moved to Your So-Called Life forum

Last edited by pgh kenny on Feb 5th 2021, 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lecter5761
Tino

Post by lecter5761 » Sep 19th 2005, 10:55 am

Thanks for asking. Penn Hills is where we're moving, to be exact. A really cool brick two-story on Frankstown.

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Sep 19th 2005, 2:00 pm

Cool. My wife and I live on the boundary between the city and the suburbs.