MSCL moments in your life

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
ikilledkennyandjr
Three Rivers Resident

Re: MSCL moments in your life

Post by ikilledkennyandjr » Aug 20th 2008, 12:22 am

Brian is the quintessential late-bloomer. By his mid-twenties, he'd be ten times the stud that Jordan Catalano ever was. Although Catalano could pull around and get hitched, I s'pose.

Sex is a tough thing. When you're a teenager, it's seemingly the entire universe at times. Personally, I'd like to "lose it" with someone just as scared and nervous as I am. I think when you're on the same page, that makes it much more meaningful.
"You know, the karma in this house is like ridiculous. It's really low... or dark... whatever it is that happens to karma."

MonnyUK2
Three Rivers Resident

Post by MonnyUK2 » Aug 21st 2008, 9:36 am

Kenny,
I agree with you, I think Brian would have come into his own when he got older. I think it can be very hard to express yourself when you are that age. I found it very difficult to tell the girl I was infatuated with at 16 how I really felt. Even Jordan struggled to tell Angela that he was sorry. Jordan had the confidence but not the words and Brian had the words and not the confidence, put them together and they are every girl's dream.lol!

Isn't this show excellent that after all this time the debates still go on and on about it. I wonder if any of the cast have seen this website and others like it and seen how much people love this show. Thanks for your feeback some time back Kenny for episode 21 of my fanfic. I agreed with all your comments. Working on the next one now.

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Feb 3rd 2010, 1:35 am

So, here's a crazy story for you... This Saturday was the winter formal for our school, and at the dance, two girls -- who apparently have a long history of hating each other -- got into a verbal fight. This escalated to one girl pouring a soda on the other, and so the porportinate response was, of course, for the other girl to take off her heels, and with one in each hand, drive them overhand into the first girl's back. No joke. Two legitimate stiletto puncture wounds in her back. Bleeding. At the winter formal. Then apparently, the second girl left the dance wearing her bloody dress shoes. Riiidiculous. And yet, it makes an awesome story to retell.
Definitely not a World Happiness dance. Makes B & A's night seem a lot better.

Emotional scars are easier to explain than those made by four inch heels, I would imagine. :mrgreen:
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 3rd 2010, 6:56 am

Holy schnikes. I have no idea what to say to that. Honestly, the biggest drama I remember from Winter Formal was over all the stupid details (group limo or drive regular cars, whose house to take pictures at, getting ten people to agree on one restaurant for dinner). Thankfully none of those discussions ended in stiletto wounds for us.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Sanvean17
Tino

Post by Sanvean17 » Jul 31st 2010, 1:31 pm

When my crush wanted me to skip class to go hang out in his car. It was only natural to think of Angela & Jordan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My heart, my sacred heart.

RCBS
Overlooked Sibling
Location: 100 miles from Three Rivers, on the good side of the River

Post by RCBS » Jul 6th 2011, 6:13 pm

Bread.
Last edited by RCBS on Dec 17th 2016, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

RCBS
Overlooked Sibling
Location: 100 miles from Three Rivers, on the good side of the River

Post by RCBS » Jul 8th 2011, 10:09 am

Milk.