HAPPY THANKSGIVING

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
wicked
Catalano

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Post by wicked » Nov 24th 2004, 3:06 pm

I know I'm a day early, but I'm assuming most of you will be visiting family or having family visit you

so I thought I'd say it a day early!!! or really late as I already had mine!
"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Nov 25th 2004, 1:48 am

Hey thanks Wicked! This is actually my 2nd Thanksgiving for the year since I'm half Canadian :wink:

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Nov 25th 2004, 6:04 am

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Nov 25th 2004, 11:10 am

roflmao!!! too funny starbug!
"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Nov 28th 2004, 5:03 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great one. I spent Thanksgiving my brother and my mom. "The Bear" (As she is called) flew in last Monday. Thursday afternoon Mom and I went out to Red Rock Canyon which is about 20 minutes outside of Vegas. I hope to have pictures of our trip up on my website shortly.

Then it was turkey all around.

-LanceMan

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Nov 28th 2004, 5:53 pm

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, despite the driving. Tuesday night last week I drove from Kansas City to Des Moines, Iowa (3 hrs), Wednesday I drove to Madison, WI (5 hrs), Thursday to Green Bay, WI (2.5 hrs), Friday to Milwaukee then back to Madison (3.5 hrs total), yesterday to Des Moines (5 hrs), and today I'm back in KC (3 hrs). If you're keeping track, that's a total of 22 hours in the car from last Tuesday to today, with at least 2.5 hours in the car every day for the last six days. :shock:

Although I'm really tired from all of it, I am really glad I went home. It was definitely worth it. Most of my mother's family was in GB on Thursday, and it was wonderful to see them. Unfortunately, my dad's side didn't meet up this time, because half of them were in Seattle, and the other half had other stuff to do (I heard there was a wedding? I don't know...) but I will see them over Christmas. The food was incredible and I didn't realize how much I missed that good Wisconsin beer! :D
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Dec 2nd 2004, 11:10 pm

Kristin wrote:I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, despite the driving. Tuesday night last week I drove from Kansas City to Des Moines, Iowa (3 hrs), Wednesday I drove to Madison, WI (5 hrs), Thursday to Green Bay, WI (2.5 hrs), Friday to Milwaukee then back to Madison (3.5 hrs total), yesterday to Des Moines (5 hrs), and today I'm back in KC (3 hrs). If you're keeping track, that's a total of 22 hours in the car from last Tuesday to today, with at least 2.5 hours in the car every day for the last six days. :shock:

Although I'm really tired from all of it, I am really glad I went home. It was definitely worth it. Most of my mother's family was in GB on Thursday, and it was wonderful to see them. Unfortunately, my dad's side didn't meet up this time, because half of them were in Seattle, and the other half had other stuff to do (I heard there was a wedding? I don't know...) but I will see them over Christmas. The food was incredible and I didn't realize how much I missed that good Wisconsin beer! :D
Dang that was a ton of driving, but sounded like you had a blast.

-LanceMan

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Jan 15th 2005, 10:20 pm

lance wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great one. I spent Thanksgiving my brother and my mom. "The Bear" (As she is called) flew in last Monday. Thursday afternoon Mom and I went out to Red Rock Canyon which is about 20 minutes outside of Vegas. I hope to have pictures of our trip up on my website shortly.

Then it was turkey all around.

-LanceMan
2 months later...

You can now view pics of our trip to Red Rock Canyon here:

http://www.lanceland.net/Vegas_redrock.htm

-LanceMan

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Nov 24th 2005, 12:46 am

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

:D

I have my Tryptophan coma all planned out.

-LanceMan