Bad Days

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
TooCool4Skool
Liberty High Student

Bad Days

Post by TooCool4Skool » Nov 10th 2004, 11:17 pm

I just had a CRAPPY day!

I just"broke up" with my best friend. We've known each other since I was 2 (She was one and a half). I knew it was coming... but it was so strange. I mean, we've had the big fights where I would claim that I didn't want to friends anymore, but this was diffrent. We didn't fight, we just agreed. It was so strange. Basically, were going diffrent ways- my mom was diagnosed with cancer, so I want to stay home more often- her parents and family are going through hell- and she wants to stay away from home. So, basically, she latched on to a... I don't know what to call her- so, there off doing god knows what.

Then, I forgot that I had to babysit tonight, and I stood them up- I feel so crappy about that (esp. because the lady has a british accent- You just feel bad!). And now I look like a complete idiot to her because last week when I babysat her daughter, I locked us out of the house- for like 2-3 hours.

To top it all off, today I ate ice cream, french fries, and like five cookies. I feel like Ralphing! :sickgreen:

Does anyone else have some bad day stories to help numb mine?
Moltar- Well hey, Thom asked me if he could see my knife, and Thom's doing a song about knife, and he wanted to see what one looked like. Isn't that right Thom? (Pulls out knife again)
Space Goast- (Turns to Thom Yorke) Is that right?
Thom- ...No.
Space Goast- Cuz it sounds like a good idea... so do it.

-Space Goast With Thom Yorke