HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
wicked
Catalano

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Post by wicked » Oct 31st 2004, 11:02 am

"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Oct 31st 2004, 12:18 pm

Heheh, check out the skulls on that one.

:D
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Oct 31st 2004, 2:31 pm

nice! Happy halloween! :D
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 31st 2005, 5:31 pm

Who is going trick or treating tonight? Okay, not me! I did go well into my 20s though. I figured if I had to take my little sister and her friend out, I was getting some candy for myself too!

If you dress yourself in foil, you can get a free burrito at Chipotle today!

In other Halloween news, a girl in my lab dressed her dog up for Halloween - isn't he cute?
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

special_k
Yearbook Team
Location: Closer to here than there, in the land between dreaming and waking...

Post by special_k » Oct 31st 2005, 9:37 pm

It's been an interesting day for me, birthday and all. Marathon of Doctor Who 2005, and spooky Universal classic monster films. A very nice Halloween despite not being able to do the pumpkin patch thing. :)
"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong, and those are the ones that change your life."

Jessie, "Once and Again"

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Nov 1st 2005, 3:12 pm

that dog is adorable! 8)

I did not get dressed up for Halloween this year. But (and this is an improvement on last year) I was prepared to receive trick-or-treaters with goodies! Last year I felt so bad that I'd forgotten and had nothing to give the kids that knocked on the door, so this year I made sure we had plenty. And then we had a grand total of one knock on the door. But the kids had made a huge effort with costumes, so it was cool. My colleague said she was locking her doors because the 'trick-or-treaters' in her area are gruff teenagers in hoodies who just hold out a bag at you and grunt, and get aggressive if you don't have anything to give!

We don't really have halloween in the same way in the UK. But we do make a big deal of bonfire night (Guy Fawkes night), so that makes up for it a bit. Remember, remember the 5th of November, gunpowder, treason and plot!

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------