today its been three years...

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
Hunee
Between Names

today its been three years...

Post by Hunee » Sep 10th 2004, 11:14 pm

just wanted to say i hope the families and friends of the victims of 9-11 have nothing but infinite peace... i cant believe it has been three years... so much time has passed, still seems unreal...
so make the best of this test, and dont ask why
its not a question, but a lesson learned in time its something unpredictable, but in the end is right i hope you had the time of your life

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Sep 11th 2004, 1:22 pm

9-11

I will always remember exaclty where I was when I heard the news for the first time. It was such a huge tragedy! My heart goes out to all the victims and family of those who were lost in the events of 911. I hope that nothing like that ever happens again and things stay peaceful.

Also the anniversary of John Ritter's death.. I will always love that guy!

special_k
Yearbook Team
Location: Closer to here than there, in the land between dreaming and waking...

Post by special_k » Sep 12th 2004, 1:28 pm

The sad thing is that many changes coming from the aftermath of the attack didn't last very long. CNN was touting their coverage yesterday under the banner of "A Nation Changed." Really? How? Everything seem's like business as usual... Oh, and the gall of that Rumsfeld to invoke "The War on Terror" in the prayer he read in PA... How can the meaning of what happened, the gravity of those lives lost, mean nothing to so many? Is being "right" really so important that the truth becomes a casualty of an administration who's goals have nothing to do with our best interests? The night we invaded Iraq I took down the flags hanging in my windows since 2001. I couldn't bear to look at them. I'm as much a citizen of this country as that puppet in the oval office, and I'm really angry at him and his ilk for tarnishing how I feel about my own country.
"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong, and those are the ones that change your life."

Jessie, "Once and Again"

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Sep 13th 2004, 12:16 am

special_k wrote:The sad thing is that many changes coming from the aftermath of the attack didn't last very long. CNN was touting their coverage yesterday under the banner of "A Nation Changed." Really? How? Everything seem's like business as usual... Oh, and the gall of that Rumsfeld to invoke "The War on Terror" in the prayer he read in PA... How can the meaning of what happened, the gravity of those lives lost, mean nothing to so many? Is being "right" really so important that the truth becomes a casualty of an administration who's goals have nothing to do with our best interests? The night we invaded Iraq I took down the flags hanging in my windows since 2001. I couldn't bear to look at them. I'm as much a citizen of this country as that puppet in the oval office, and I'm really angry at him and his ilk for tarnishing how I feel about my own country.
I know how you feel. Continued prayers all around.

-LanceMan