Severe Weather

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » May 15th 2007, 12:29 pm

candygirl wrote: P.S. JODY! I feel like a sixth grader seeing a friend after summer vacation. I want to tackle you and squeal!
Don't worry TomSpeed, I have no urge to tackle and/or squeal. :P

Jody, I bet you're one of those girls who can sleep with a down comforter when it's 80 degrees. They feel great, but anything over 40 degrees and I want to kick them off. I need to see my breath if I'm trapped under one.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 15th 2007, 2:02 pm

Yeah, if girls squeal and tackle boys, then they think we like like them.

:mrgreen:

Instead, I cordially enquire regarding TomSpeed's health.

Incidentally, I like sleeping with my down comforter until it gets REALLY hot. Even when it's really hot and humid, I still feel the need to have a flat sheet on my stomach. Is this like When Harry Met Sally when Harry says that she still gets cold when it's 72 degrees? Do you love the way I get a crinkle in my forehead when I'm looking at you like you're crazy?

:lol:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » May 21st 2007, 3:47 pm

HELLO!
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » May 21st 2007, 3:52 pm

You know, when it was a small picture, it was a cute girl who was excited, now that it is so big and I'm looking at it, it looks like she has a monkey mouth (like those children's books about Francis (I loved the one about her teas set!))

Better?
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » May 21st 2007, 3:57 pm

No. Not really. Anyway, HELLO!!! It's good to "see" you guys!

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 21st 2007, 4:47 pm

Jody Barsch* wrote:HELLO!
Hee! I found stationary with this picture on it and I used it for some funny award certificates in college. For some reason, not everyone found the picture as funny as I did.

:mrgreen:

It's awesome to see you here again, Jody!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?