I got engaged!

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » May 26th 2004, 2:25 pm

Congrats M. Gelnn and Srarbug! Happy for you both. I'm 37 and couldn't be more single. Is that admirable or pathetic? :? Oh well, I guess it saves me money around the holidays. Best of luck to y'all taking the plunge.
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » May 27th 2004, 4:28 am

Thanks K-man :D

Mine's only 10 days away now :shock: I'm sort of terrified and exhilirated all at the same time. Full report when I'm back, for anyone interested.

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » May 27th 2004, 8:32 pm

starbug wrote:Thanks K-man :D

Mine's only 10 days away now :shock: I'm sort of terrified and exhilirated all at the same time. Full report when I'm back, for anyone interested.
Definately interested. I hope your special day is just spectacular.

Congrats,

LanceMan

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » May 27th 2004, 9:34 pm

I guess an update is in order... We've set a date Oct 17th of this year in Vegas Baby!!!
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 28th 2004, 2:53 am

Damn, only ten days away starbug! Can't wait to hear all about it afterwards :mrgreen:

How are the last minute preparations going?

And Mike, congrats on setting a date. Vegas - woo hoo! Very convenient for having a kick ass bachelor party :wink:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » May 28th 2004, 4:35 am

Woo Hoo Mglenn! And, I didn't expect anything other than a LV wedding for you, somehow... :D

Last minute preps are going Ok, thanks! I finish at work today so I've got an entire week to spend with relatives arriving from the states, and sorting out last minute stuff. My last argument has (hopefully) happened, with Mr. S, over confetti cones (can you believe the puerile nonsense that you launch WW3 over in wedding planning?) which he bought, promising to make them up. I argued in favour of buying the ready-made ones as I wasn't going to make them (i have made everything else) but I was overruled with the 'Don't worry, I'll make them' line. So they arrive, he spends 10 minutes trying to make one, and denounces it as fiddly and a waste of time. 'We'll get the ready-made ones after all...' he says - only this was around 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting. I told him that if we don't have confetti cones at our wedding I will be livid :evil: but actually I probably won't care at all... I'll have too much else to think about! His solution was to get a pack of those cone-shaped cups you get with water coolers, and use those. Men :roll:

Anyway, I promise a full report and maybe even some photos when I'm back! I'm hyper-excited :smilecolros:

http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com