Bumper

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
pgh kenny
Angelica

Bumper

Post by pgh kenny » Jan 28th 2004, 11:02 pm

So last Saturday, I was exiting a gas station parking lot turning right in my newish toyota camry and crumpled my bumper I miss when bumpers were made out of metal, not plastic and foam!

It will cost $600 to fix.
Last edited by pgh kenny on Dec 10th 2005, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 28th 2004, 11:13 pm

This is the second driving story you have had in a week kenny! Have you considered getting a limousine and driver instead?

:mrgreen:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Jan 29th 2004, 6:29 pm

candygirl wrote:This is the second driving story you have had in a week kenny! Have you considered getting a limousine and driver instead?
Perhaps you should call Maureen from Vegas, she might know someone who can help you out.

There are somedays I know I shouldn't be driving. For whatever reason everything is just off a bit and I can tell I'm not making good decisions. I'm not near as bad as I used to be though, when I was 18 I got in two wrecks in my old car within 6 months. I went out and bought a truck with a manual just so I would have to pay more attention. For some reason I'm very skilled at driving in snow and weather, but heavy traffic is a disaster. But some of that is just living in a rural state, it's traffic here when you can see a car in front of between the hill you just came over and the next on on the horizon, and people get pissed when they have to cancel their cruise control to let someone by.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts