Meeting Old Friends

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Meeting Old Friends

Post by andrewgd » Oct 11th 2003, 5:05 pm

Recently I found a way to contact an old highschool friend (and crush, honestly). I wrote to her and we've been chatting a lot online the last few days, and today we finally went out for coffee and browsing around downtown. Its very strange, cause we haven't even really talked in at least 4 or 5 years. She still looks just as good. ;)

We have plans to sit (and possibly cuddle ;)) and watch some of the 15 Muppet DVDs I got (best set evarrr!!)

I'm finding it strange that I know this person, but I don't know a thing about what her life has been like for 5 years. So its almost like I don't know who she is. Sort of as a starting point for a conversation, whats the longest anyone has gone without seeing or talking with a friend, and then get back together? How did it go?
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Oct 13th 2003, 1:37 pm

I haven't gotten together with any old flames, but I have thought about it, I think we all have. Especially crushes from High School. When I think of mine, the thing I remember most is how she made me feel, I've lost a lot of the little things that made her, her. I've wonder if I was single and I did see her again, and say we started hanging out again. Would I feel the same way? My guess, is those old feelings would come back, but wear off shortly and be replaced by who she is now. Then that person would dictate whether I would remaine interested.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts