Pictures

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: Pictures

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jun 9th 2011, 3:37 am

Mutajon wrote:only about 3 out 40 or something links still work. Only comes to show how things on the web tend to be very transient...
I think it's also a sign about the business of the internet. Many companies have been bought or absorbed into others. On a small level, that means that lots of old links don't work anymore (not just for the pictures in this thread either). Some of the others probably don't work because if you reorganize your photos into new folders on these websites, it changes the link URL (which I found out the hard way in the early days of photobucket!).

Traffic here definitely ebbs and flows, but it's nice to have so many thoughtful discussions archived here. Sometimes I will read through an old episode thread and it not only reminds me of how awesome MSCL viewers are but also reminds me of things to look for upon rewatching.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?