I'm new! Love me! ;)

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
missmarmalade
Nicky Driscoll

I'm new! Love me! ;)

Post by missmarmalade » Jan 18th 2003, 2:22 am

Heya!

I've been lurking here for months and months, and have finally decided to crawl out of my dark hole!

Like so many of you, I've been a MSCL fan from the start. I remember curling up on the couch to watch the very first episode, and I was hooked from the very beginning...I felt completely understood for 1 hour every week, and the show became my sanctuary! I began taping every ep. (with the exception of the first, and 2 others I forgot to tape along the way) and have watched them so many times that the tapes have all but worn out!

I still feel so connected with the show...it continues to make me laugh, cry, feel anguish/pain/guilt and every other human emotion, even after watching the episodes to the point of memorization...it's such a huge part of who I am, and I am SO thankful for it's existence and that so many people have been brought together because of it!

I'm glad to be here!

xxx,
Nita

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: I'm new! Love me! ;)

Post by fnordboy » Jan 18th 2003, 5:41 am

Welcome to the forums Nita. :)

Lurking = Bad, Posting = Good

You have now been assimilated. Mwahahahaha :twisted:

(ok it's 4:40am give me a break)
missmarmalade wrote:Heya!

I've been lurking here for months and months, and have finally decided to crawl out of my dark hole!

Like so many of you, I've been a MSCL fan from the start. I remember curling up on the couch to watch the very first episode, and I was hooked from the very beginning...I felt completely understood for 1 hour every week, and the show became my sanctuary! I began taping every ep. (with the exception of the first, and 2 others I forgot to tape along the way) and have watched them so many times that the tapes have all but worn out!

I still feel so connected with the show...it continues to make me laugh, cry, feel anguish/pain/guilt and every other human emotion, even after watching the episodes to the point of memorization...it's such a huge part of who I am, and I am SO thankful for it's existence and that so many people have been brought together because of it!

I'm glad to be here!

xxx,
Nita

missmarmalade
Nicky Driscoll

Post by missmarmalade » Jan 18th 2003, 11:39 am

Yes, you have all beaten me into submission! I love it!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Posting = time = something I don't have a whole lot of

Hehe! But I'll see what I can do...I hope to at least be able to jump on the conversation bandwagon once in a while! :)

xxx,
Nita

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jan 18th 2003, 1:28 pm

Welcome! And there's always time to post about MSCL. Work? What's that?

:wink:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

missmarmalade
Nicky Driscoll

Post by missmarmalade » Jan 18th 2003, 1:36 pm

Hehe! If I worked a regular job I would have no problem putting posting before it...but alas, I am self-employed...I actually care about my boss! ;)

btw: your signature is super funny! My husband had a good chuckle!

xxx,
Nita

Rob
Frozen Embryo

Post by Rob » Jan 18th 2003, 1:42 pm

Hi, thanks for your message, I noticed you had joined today, you inspired me to!! :wink:

missmarmalade
Nicky Driscoll

Post by missmarmalade » Jan 18th 2003, 1:45 pm

Really? Awww! Wow! I'm so glad that my coming out of hiding inspired you to do the same!

It was time to stop watching all the fun and actually join in! ;)

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Welcome

Post by lance » Jan 27th 2003, 10:37 am

missmarmalade,

Welcome! I am glad that you have decided to join our happy, if eccentric, community :D .

Best,

Lance Man

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Jan 27th 2003, 3:08 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Post when you can - your opinion and ideas are both worth the wait and last longer than the regular work day. :D

Gary