Colette Trudeau

Want to share your enthusiasm for an artist or a band with other "My So-Called Life" fans? Post here. (Note: Please discuss the MSCL soundtrack in the "Show" forum)
ThrozzyFoxx
Tino

Colette Trudeau

Post by ThrozzyFoxx » Sep 19th 2005, 7:22 pm

Hello everybody!!! Some of you may have heard of a Vancouver based girl band called LiveonRelease (1998-2003). Or if you have seen the movie "Dude where's my car" and remember the song that goes "I'm afraid of Britney Spears" then you will love this woman! The former Lead singer of LiveonRelease

Her name is Colette Trudeau. This girl has major pipes (so much infact, that she has been trained in operatic vocals)

To hear 3 of her tracks, please visit,

http://myspace.com/colettetrudeau

About Colette Trudeau

COLETTE TRUDEAU, at the age of 20, has already performed over 150 shows, recorded two full length albums, done 4 music videos, and co-written a hit single.

Colette has been performing since the young age of 8. At the age of 13 she formed the all female rock group 'Live on Release', that signed to Bif Naked's 'Her Royal Majesty Records' distributed through Warner Music Canada. As lead singer, Colette toured North America extensively for 3 years supporting two CD's, while the band's videos received heavy rotation on MuchMusic.

In the summer of 2003 at the age of 17, Colette left 'Live on Release' to write her own material and pursue a solo career. Colette quickly signed a production deal with Banana Toons Productions and started co-writing with hit songwriters Sean Hosein, Dane Deviller, Steve Smith and Anthony Anderson as well as Brian Howes from the band 'Closure'.

Colette is in the process of writing and recording her debut album.

'Freeze' will be Colette’s lead off single