Radiohead - Hail to the Thief

Want to share your enthusiasm for an artist or a band with other "My So-Called Life" fans? Post here. (Note: Please discuss the MSCL soundtrack in the "Show" forum)
fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Radiohead - Hail to the Thief

Post by fnordboy » Jun 11th 2003, 11:42 am

So did anyone else pick this up yesterday? What are your thoughts?

So far on the first few listens I am really enjoying this album. It is a well needed return to their more conventional rock begininnings but has enough electronic in it that it keeps them on a different level. I don't think there is a bad song on this album and it has kept my interest through the listenings. I have had it on repeat since this morning and not bored yet. OK Computer it is not, it isn't quite The Bends either but it is better than the last two efforts IMO.

If you haven't picked it up yet you should. Good disc.

Tyler Durden
Nicky Driscoll

Radiohead

Post by Tyler Durden » Jun 12th 2003, 6:41 pm

God, not been on here for ages. Always nice to hear of a fellow Radiohead fan. Not got the new album yet 'cos been broke, but am going to get it tommorow. Went to see them in Manchester a few weeks ago, and the new stuff sounded really good. Im gonna catch them at the Glastonbury festival here in the UK at the end of the month. Glad to hear its back to what they do best. Any favourites?
"My sons a homosexual and I love him. I love my dead, gay son"