Your Favorite/Worst Concerts or Live Shows List

Want to share your enthusiasm for an artist or a band with other "My So-Called Life" fans? Post here. (Note: Please discuss the MSCL soundtrack in the "Show" forum)
Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 30th 2004, 7:33 pm

I have seen many concerts through out my life..

I saw..

Roxette (3 times)
Stevie Nicks
Sugar Ray( 2 times)
Smash Mouth ( 2 times)
Christina Agulara (2 times)
Brittany Spears
Nsync (3 times)
Brian Adams
Nelly
Gloria Estifon ( not sure of the spelling)
Destiny's child
Survior ( met them)
At the moment I cant think of all of them, alot of them that I went to had tons of artists at them.

The best concerts were NSYNC, They put the best show on that I can think of. Plus I loved Roxette and I met them!

Worst~ Brittany spears.. I was 8 rows back. She wasnt really singing any of her songs. She was to worried about dancing. I do like her songs just not sure if I like her.

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 31st 2004, 12:27 am

The Bangles show was amazing -- it is so cool to see a band who you've loved since you were like 7! It was so strange, but really rad. Plus, they are incredible musicians -- you've gotta love all women rock bands.

Bare Naked Ladies was super fun! They are truly entertaining!

Bad Religion -- always awesome.

Black Eyed Peas was really cool, they are fantastic performers.

Ozomatli is really fun to see.

I've always enjoyed the times I've seen either Jack Johnson or Ben Harper.

No Use For a Name playing the Fiji Islander party was RAD! I love them, and seeing them play in a backyard was really cool.

I always love seeing the Aquabats (Adam is an acquaintance of mine)

I've enjoyed the two times I've seen Semisonic, and that Sara Mclachlan show I just went to was really good.

Those are the top shows that come to mind right now. I've never been to a bad show, but I have had to sit through some bad opening acts. Blackalicious was TERRIBLE the night I saw them.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !