More people should chat

Use this forum to coordinate meetings with other "Lifeheads" from around the world - be it online or in "real life".

More people should chat

Post by Guest » Apr 30th 2002, 12:47 pm

Hi everyone. Just thought I should encourage you to use the Chat feature of this site more. It's great meeting other Lifers, and you can find things there that you can't find anywhere else. It's best to put a message on the board first, like this, to tell people when you are going to be online so that you can meet up.

I don't know how often people check this forum, but if you read this today (Tuesday) then I suggest the time of midnight GMT to chat. That's around 6pm for people in the US. If that doesn't work then someone can pick a better time.

Hope to see you there,

Ed

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Re: More people should chat

Post by Joanna » Apr 30th 2002, 6:11 pm

I agree - 'cos everytime I take a look in there, there doesn't seem to be anyone else to chat with :0)

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

Re: More people should chat

Post by Guest » Apr 30th 2002, 9:47 pm

Hi, I'd like to chat too but everytime I go in noone is there either, It seems like the chat times are mostly in the morning and I can't get on then. :(

I know I should registar but I'm lazy therefore I can use the Chat times set up board either.