The Notebook

This is the place to discuss new and old movies or DVD releases of movies. You can also create topics about your favorite actor/actress.
Please post topics related to new productions of the MSCL cast and crew into the "Afterlife" forum.
schris
Between Names

The Notebook

Post by schris » Feb 18th 2005, 7:12 pm

I got this movie for my Bday last week. I really liked it but there were some things I wish they would have done different. The way they presented the story kind of gave it all away in the middle. What did everyone else think?

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Feb 19th 2005, 11:10 am

I loved the book. I loved the movie, too. They changed a bit, but still kept the story pretty much intact. I liked most of the changes they made. I thought the two leads had great chemistry.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

angelfood
Nicky Driscoll

Post by angelfood » Mar 23rd 2005, 1:53 am

i just love the dude in it. He is from breaker high and that used to be my favorite show. I know im a loser. But he sucked on it and i was amazed at how well he was in this movie, I was dreading it from the moment the dvd menu came on. But I was suprised

crimson-glow
Jody Barsh

Post by crimson-glow » Apr 28th 2005, 1:55 am

this movie is so amazing. i cried so much at the ending. the actors played the characters perfectly. ryan & rachel were amazing on screen together.
- " It just seems like, you agree to have a certain personality or something. For no reason. Just to make things easier for everyone. But when you think about it, I mean, how do you know it's even you?" - Angela Chase