The Bourne Supremacy

This is the place to discuss new and old movies or DVD releases of movies. You can also create topics about your favorite actor/actress.
Please post topics related to new productions of the MSCL cast and crew into the "Afterlife" forum.
EWU MSCL fan
Overlooked Sibling

The Bourne Supremacy

Post by EWU MSCL fan » Dec 7th 2004, 6:10 pm

Go out and get The Bourne Supremacy on DVD today. It is a very worthy sequel to The Bourne Identity that came out in 2002. Matt Damon once again is a very convincing Jason Bourne this time brought back into his past life as a former CIA assassin when [spoiler]his girlfriend of the past 2 years, Marie, is killed by an assassin who was sent to kill Bourne[/spoiler] Bourne then begins a story of redemption to figure out where his haunting memories begin and gain some closure for what he has done in the past. The car chase at the end of this movie is like no other car chase you have ever seen in a movie.[/spoiler]

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Re: The Bourne Supremacy

Post by SanDeE* » Dec 7th 2004, 7:58 pm

EWU MSCL fan wrote:The car chase at the end of this movie is like no other car chase you have ever seen in a movie.
I don't know... for me no car chase could ever beat the car chase at the end of The Blues Brothers! :wink:
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

EWU MSCL fan
Overlooked Sibling

Post by EWU MSCL fan » Jan 25th 2005, 3:47 am

Yes, the car chase in The Blues Brothers was good but this chase builds up the suspense before [spoiler]Jason Bourne kills Kirill with the Taxi and walks towards the light[/spoiler]. At least Jason Bourne got to walk away from his chase without the cops arresting him.

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Jan 27th 2005, 3:54 am

You know, I just rented this a couple of weeks ago and I already forgot about the car chase.

:lol:

For my money, the best movie car chases were in Ronin.
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

EWU MSCL fan
Overlooked Sibling

Post by EWU MSCL fan » Jan 27th 2005, 4:01 am

I have Ronin on DVD and I still think that this car chase is better because Bourne is bleeding and the amount of damage the car takes during the chase primarily towards the end and the way the shot the movie you really feel like your in the car and watching him get hit by all the cars on the streets of Moscow.