The Butterfly Effect

This is the place to discuss new and old movies or DVD releases of movies. You can also create topics about your favorite actor/actress.
Please post topics related to new productions of the MSCL cast and crew into the "Afterlife" forum.
Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 31st 2004, 12:09 am

Thanks Emmie!!! I think the director's cut is a way better ending to the film. [spoiler]I still don't get the part about the note though, it says something like -- "If you read this, it means my plan didn't work, and i'm already dead..." Well, if his plan of going back in time does work, then that note will not exist, and if the plan doesn't work, how will he be dead? :roll: Probably best not to think too hard on this one.[/spoiler]
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Aug 31st 2004, 9:32 pm

Jody:

[spoiler]Maybe he was thinking that if he plan to go back to the womb didn't work, then he would just kill himself right there in his doctor's office. I'm just guessing, though.[/spoiler]
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

sarahr_81
Overlooked Sibling

Post by sarahr_81 » Sep 16th 2004, 3:52 pm

i own this dvd and didnt see it at the show, so i ended up watching the directors cut and someone then told me that the show ending was different from the directors one, lol