DVD commentaries

This is the place to discuss new and old movies or DVD releases of movies. You can also create topics about your favorite actor/actress.
Please post topics related to new productions of the MSCL cast and crew into the "Afterlife" forum.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: B5

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 22nd 2004, 8:36 pm

lance wrote:His commentaries definately clear up some of the murky plot points from the series.
I know a lot of Buffy fans expressed the desire to have S7 cleared up in the commentaries, although some people admitted that nothing short of, "We totally screwed up," would appease them.

:lol:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: B5

Post by lance » Aug 24th 2004, 10:26 pm

candygirl wrote:
lance wrote:His commentaries definately clear up some of the murky plot points from the series.
I know a lot of Buffy fans expressed the desire to have S7 cleared up in the commentaries, although some people admitted that nothing short of, "We totally screwed up," would appease them.

:lol:
Continued LOL!

Yeah,

I am not really pumped up about Buffy Season 7 on DVD. Although I recall Sascha saying that seeing all of the series in sequence was extremely watchable and enjoying. Kinda helps not to have 6 weeks of reruns interupting whatever storyline or plot thread Joss & crew were trying to lay out.

I remain hopeful, but wary.

-LanceMan

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Re: DVD commentaries

Post by Jody Barsch* » Dec 19th 2007, 2:36 pm

After our discussion of the commentaries on the MSCL DVDs (I still have to listen to Pilot-"Life of Brian"), I began thinking again of some of my favorite commentaries ... Some have already been mentioned: LOTR & Say Anything, and again, In America.
Others that come to mind, are: Virgin, Deep Water, Personal Velocity, Saved (I don't know, I just like hearing Jenna and Mandy talk -- Jenna seems very mellow), some West Wing episodes, and I'll probably come up with some others.

The writer's commentary for Gosford Park, I love it!
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !