Disappearing Gandhi?

This is the place to discuss new and old movies or DVD releases of movies. You can also create topics about your favorite actor/actress.
Please post topics related to new productions of the MSCL cast and crew into the "Afterlife" forum.
lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Disappearing Gandhi?

Post by lance » Apr 3rd 2003, 10:14 am

Hello all,

I need your help. A while back the move "Gandhi" came out on DVD. You could find it anywhere even at Wal-Mart. I didn't have the cash to get it then. My brother out in Vegas has decided, hey I will get you this movie. Whatta a guy! Problem.

The movie has disappeared. I and my sources can not find it in Cincinnati, Las Vegas or Houston. I can't find it at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com or mediaplay.com.

Did the studio pull the DVD for some reason? Were only so many copies made? Is it still available for purchase in Europe?

My VHS has copy is about ready to give up the ghost, the situation is very frustrating :evil:

Please let me know if you find out anything.

Thanks,

Lance

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Apr 3rd 2003, 11:05 am

There are some dvds available at ebay. And dvdpricesearch.com lists the DVD being available at buy.com, North American DVD, DeepDiscountDVD, Digital Eyes, DVD Empire, DVD Planet, Playcentric.com and BestPrices.com - from $17.95 up to $24

And I did find it at amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/st ... 00003CXA4/

Or maybe you mean a different edition?

Hope this helps.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

thanks

Post by lance » Apr 3rd 2003, 2:54 pm

Sascha,

Thanks.

Lance Man