DVDs - what did you get?

This is the place to discuss new and old movies or DVD releases of movies. You can also create topics about your favorite actor/actress.
Please post topics related to new productions of the MSCL cast and crew into the "Afterlife" forum.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 4th 2003, 2:45 pm

Maybe I don't dislike S4 as much as I thought I did. Now that I have some distance from all those Riley episodes I have a bit more perspective. Or perhaps the season grew on me from repeated FX viewings. You know, like some kind of insidious mind-altering mold :wink:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Feb 4th 2003, 3:00 pm

candygirl wrote:Maybe I don't dislike S4 as much as I thought I did. Now that I have some distance from all those Riley episodes I have a bit more perspective. Or perhaps the season grew on me from repeated FX viewings. You know, like some kind of insidious mind-altering mold :wink:
Candygirl,

Ya it sort of grows on you like say a weed :D I am not huge fan of fourth season but it has its moments. Remember Spike at Thanksgiving trying to dodge arrows?

Best,

Lance Man

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 4th 2003, 3:44 pm

Loved his speech about winning and losing - a whole season of funny Spike before he got all moony over Buffy.

If only there was a way to digitally delete Riley (from the plot as well as the picture).

I also love when Spike is chained in the bathtub and Buffy starts showing her neck ("Giles, make her stop!") - they're like little kids who can't stop throwing sand at each other.

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Feb 4th 2003, 9:17 pm

candygirl wrote:Loved his speech about winning and losing - a whole season of funny Spike before he got all moony over Buffy.

If only there was a way to digitally delete Riley (from the plot as well as the picture).

I also love when Spike is chained in the bathtub and Buffy starts showing her neck ("Giles, make her stop!") - they're like little kids who can't stop throwing sand at each other.
When Spike was chained up in the tub didn't he say something like," If I don't get to see Passions (soap opera) I'll..." Giles, "You'll what, gum me to death?"

Best,

Lance Man

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Feb 5th 2003, 10:29 am

Hey Lance, you need Mr. Giles' coffee mug:

Kiss The Librarian

:P
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 5th 2003, 3:41 pm

Totally!!

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Buffy

Post by lance » Feb 5th 2003, 5:39 pm

Nostradamus wrote:Hey Lance, you need Mr. Giles' coffee mug:

Kiss The Librarian

LOL!

If you see for sale anywhere let me know.

Best,

Lance Man